Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Old versus New (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=21797)

Saybel 18-10-2006 14:14

I are oldie now! ;x

Molotov 18-10-2006 14:29

Thinking of PA still makes my eyes bleed, and i only really played rounds 5-7, how you all made it from 1-7 i'll never know.

Anyway imo Tob and Rip for a dual dictatorship and Benjy for their figure head!

Being a nobody member would be fun again :frown:

DeEvil 18-10-2006 15:33

i just wanted to ad, that if i double my posts right now, the number would suit me better...

+1

just +333 to go

:tongue:

edit: Saybel, i think we where talkin about how long ppl have been here, not the age =P

oh and if thats the case.. im older then you.. thats makin me even more sad

Saybel 18-10-2006 15:56

I have been here just as long as you gimp! :p

DeEvil 18-10-2006 20:00

oh i love it when u callin me bad things... =P
but im still 4 months older then u !! heh

hmm but u have pretty more posts then i.. :frown: :confused:

edit: was at a friends house 2day.. he has my old puter. found some pics of u Saybel. Nice indeed! =)

Molotov 18-10-2006 21:22

Saybel always manages to derail topics :frown:

although DeEvil the would be Saybel stalker isn't helping much either :frown:

Tobler 18-10-2006 22:35

So ironic Mol!

Molotov 18-10-2006 22:46

quiet!

Muteki 18-10-2006 23:31

i am the mighty fleet commander of doom!

Tobler 19-10-2006 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muteki (Post 252689)
i am the mighty fleet commander of doom! And I take pitty on my poor lesser brother Keldrys who walks in my shadow!

:biggrin:

hinch 19-10-2006 07:48

dont i count?

round 2/3 of pa were best anyway with the regular server fuckups and mad thief runs all your ships are belong to me

Valhalla 19-10-2006 08:20

IMO DeEvil you should just send me some swedish girls and i will send you some seal blubber back.
How's that? :p

Tbh i thought you were Legion....

I'm old legion furniture it feels. Can't believe it's 6 years?

DeEvil 19-10-2006 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhalla (Post 252714)
IMO DeEvil you should just send me some swedish girls and i will send you some seal blubber back.
How's that? :p

Tbh i thought you were Legion....

I'm old legion furniture it feels. Can't believe it's 6 years?

dunno what a seal blubber is, but sure! im game :biggrin: how do u like em?
blonde, brunettes, dark, short, petite, fullgrown, huge...?? :wink:

Yeah well.. my second application is still in the enlistment thread, still a virgin, just caressed a few time..
As i wrote in that one, i was accepted into SWGLegion, but not a full member..
but u aint the only one who thought i was.. theres a few others who asked me the same, and one day i thought i had been accepted cause i have access to the closed forums.. and then i noticed a had access all over the site.. hehe

but that was quikly fixed and now i only can spam, bump, enoy ppl on the open and SWG forums...:rolleyes:

Saybel 19-10-2006 15:48

haha, it's okay ;D And it's not my fault for derails :(

Sandsnake 19-10-2006 18:44

Did a thread about PA actually make it 3 pages without getting locked and the whole group cussed out by Gren for even bringing it up?

*boggle*

PS Mol, my eyes are bleeding too...I still wonder how I managed to play for so long and so...constantly...

*edit* awwww still a registered user after FOUR YEARS...guess I should consider getting internet back at my house heh

Tobler 19-10-2006 18:55

People do realise you have to set your title yourself? Which is why 90% of people show as "Registered User" or divsion title of games they no longer play.

Goto User-CP
Group Memberships
The scroll down to the sections "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups"
Select whatever title you want assuming you acctualy belong to that use group.

JRL 19-10-2006 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobler (Post 252774)
People do realise you have to set your title yourself? Which is why 90% of people show as "Registered User" or divsion title of games they no longer play.

Goto User-CP
Group Memberships
The scroll down to the sections "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups"
Select whatever title you want assuming you acctualy belong to that use group.

i did not know this
tob is a forum nerd

Sandsnake 19-10-2006 19:07

Learn something new and fairly useless every day!

DeEvil 19-10-2006 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRL (Post 252775)
tob is a forum nerd

agree :wink:

freeky i didnt know this either.. now im back in SWG heh and i dont even play it anymore, but have access to the group, cause i like to read about it still..

guess im wishing someday SOE will have their brain back and change the hole game back to almost what it once was..

icarus 19-10-2006 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeEvil (Post 252785)
agree :wink:

freeky i didnt know this either.. now im back in SWG heh and i dont even play it anymore, but have access to the group, cause i like to read about it still..

guess im wishing someday SOE will have their brain back and change the hole game back to almost what it once was..

Yes! Back to the poorly balanced game it once was !

DeEvil 19-10-2006 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by icarus (Post 252801)
Yes! Back to the poorly balanced game it once was !

think thats why i wrote "almost" but maybe i missed that one =)
yeah it had some flaws and stuff.. but everything have just that..

Fred 19-10-2006 23:40

Hello Sandsnake and Icarus. Good to see more names I know posting and DeEvil seems familiar and its ironic he is only a reg user but then again I dont the say in who is in and who isnt. That belongs to the heirachy that I am no longer a part of.

As far as Gren closing the thread I am glad he didnt. It isnt just about PA but who you would have as your "Fantasy Legion". This answers Empy's question of her not being as involved as before. Every-one has changing priorities but at heart once you are Legion you are always Legion.

I am glad also to see some names I dont know posting. They may have sidetracked the thread with some spam but have you ever seen a post that was more than 2 pages that didnt have spam?? I cant remember one so I consider it a good thing that some light-heartedness still is around.

There have not been a lot of people actually saying who they would like in their team but a few other people I would like in my battlegroup would be Dimes, Krolle and Kwik. Then their is BDB but he should run his own Battlegroup so would take most of the "DTA" members with him. TiG would be a shoe in to run his own group as well. I doubt the game has ever seen a better BC than TiG. If we start going along those lines then Jonka would also have one. Jonka gets in by default of being in WP round 4. He was one of the most devious BCs and if he set his mind to something he rarely failed plus he could exploit any weaknesses in the game programming. I would also like to work with Carp, Rednutter and a few other 2 guys who rocked.

So if any-one else can think of people they want then how about adding them :D

Ogami 20-10-2006 00:48

[Esthar] would just bet you anyway fred :p

Fred 20-10-2006 11:12

wtf is an [Esthar] ????

JRL 20-10-2006 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 252814)
I am glad also to see some names I dont know posting. They may have sidetracked the thread with some spam but have you ever seen a post that was more than 2 pages that didnt have spam?? I cant remember one so I consider it a good thing that some light-heartedness still is around.

I try my best! Didnt understand this thread, but i couldnt miss out on the post count +++

icarus 20-10-2006 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRL (Post 252880)
I try my best! Didnt understand this thread, but i couldnt miss out on the post count +++

+++

Tobler 20-10-2006 18:52

Spamming is about all this thread is good for :biggrin:

BDB 20-10-2006 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobler (Post 252915)
Spamming is about all this thread is good for :biggrin:

if u knew who fred was maybe it would mean some thing to u

Tobler 20-10-2006 21:54

Nah it wouldn't and thats not a slur against Fred, seems a nice enough bloke to me.

RobbyLuv 21-10-2006 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 252814)
There have not been a lot of people actually saying who they would like in their team

ok! I still don't know how to play but on my team i want; keldrys to remind me what soluble is; wal to tell me what to shoot at; G since i need someone who knows how to play; and TOBLERONE cuz he vouched me into legion!

Animoy 21-10-2006 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyLuv (Post 252967)
ok! I still don't know how to play but on my team i want; keldrys to remind me what soluble is; wal to tell me what to shoot at; G since i need someone who knows how to play; and TOBLERONE cuz he vouched me into legion!

k, Kel and Wal I can understand...but the 2 most afk healers in any game? You must like dying :(

icarus 21-10-2006 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animoy (Post 252978)
k, Kel and Wal I can understand...but the 2 most afk healers in any game? You must like dying :(

yes !

Thug 21-10-2006 07:25

hi Fred, long time no see. Glad to see you are still hanging around..

Tobler 21-10-2006 09:16

WTF I don't afk heal

Savahl 21-10-2006 09:26

No, you just dont heal.

Molotov 21-10-2006 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbyLuv (Post 252967)

wtf robby :frown: wheres my love? gold stealing hoe!

Anunnak 21-10-2006 09:32

Been here 3 years or so... AO SWG WOW, I tried PA.

Gren liked me enough to accept my app and well the bribes were heavy, but worth it.

Hello btw

Anu

Tobler 21-10-2006 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savahl (Post 253013)
No, you just dont heal.

Thats different to AFKing ! :p

JRL 21-10-2006 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animoy (Post 252978)

ica is the most afk healer

Savahl 21-10-2006 11:23

BTW hi! Im a new legion type i suppose! joined at the begining of WoW, played a little bit of ao before WoW but i have the attention span of a small rodent.

I only really got in cos of my fiance! backdoor ftw.

I dont really play computer games. I just like to lurk.

so /lurk

Edit: oh and for the record, i dont understand this thread at all :( but 5 pages in, i felt left out!