Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The sleeper has awaken... (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=142)

Turboneger 23-09-2002 13:55

The sleeper has awaken...

There... finally after a lot of encouragement (read nagging :P) from Valhalla, i have activated my account. The ones who know me prolly be playing WC3 since thats where i spend most of my tiome gaming (Turboneger[VtS] is me). Would be happy to see more of u guys there BTW.

Its good to be here lads, cheers!

patsz 23-09-2002 14:03

welcome :D, iam patsz[VtS] in a couple o games (sc/bw/d2) although i only made that account like 2 days ago :D

Turboneger 23-09-2002 15:01

Ive played a LOT of SC/BW but that is a long time ago now, so i guess im a bit rusty round the edges.

when it comes to D2 I am actually (and im not kidding here) close to vomitting when i start the game due to ENDLESS hours on hours on hours of hours on.... of Mephistoruns/baalruns/cowruns in the search of that bloody damned $£%&!!!@ WINDFORCE!!!

So I gave avay the game cds to a m8 of mine and the passes to my account to another m8, and i havent looked at the game since.

ohhh.. that was good to let out some steam...

patsz 23-09-2002 15:24

Quote:

Originally posted by Turboneger
Ive played a LOT of SC/BW but that is a long time ago now, so i guess im a bit rusty round the edges.

when it comes to D2 I am actually (and im not kidding here) close to vomitting when i start the game due to ENDLESS hours on hours on hours of hours on.... of Mephistoruns/baalruns/cowruns in the search of that bloody damned $£%&!!!@ WINDFORCE!!!

So I gave avay the game cds to a m8 of mine and the passes to my account to another m8, and i havent looked at the game since.

ohhh.. that was good to let out some steam...

gehe i know how u feel :D, its nasty that game, fun in start after that its boring as hell cause ure just looking for that one item that appears impossible to be found :(

Def2K 23-09-2002 18:43

ya know, your name is actually quite funny in dutch :)

perhaps also in other languages heh :)

Turboneger 24-09-2002 06:55

well... ok. an interesting piece of info would be what it does mean in dutch though... :p

Def2K 25-09-2002 15:44

Something like eh..

"turbo nigger"

I was reading it and was like "wtf" :)

SBS 25-09-2002 16:00

It's the same in norwegian Def2k heh :D
so you can still "wtf" :p

Def2K 26-09-2002 14:03

WTF

Valhalla 26-09-2002 14:07

Re: The sleeper has awaken...

Quote:

Originally posted by Turboneger
There... finally after a lot of encouragement (read nagging :P) from Valhalla, i have activated my account.
Fking took forever as well even if i nagged! :D

Napaaleon 26-09-2002 14:40

FYI

Turboneger is name of a famous norwegian death punk band (THEY ROCK, and no they are not a nazi band or something like that, even if the name could probably make you think so.) The lyrics are kind of crazy and they have songs about good tasteing pizzas and stuff like that :D

-Nap-

BTW: Welcome Turbo! Nice to see u here. Level 10 s00n?

Marwin 26-09-2002 15:02

lo Turbo m8.