Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   After reading the official boards.. (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=2128)

Quinn 07-03-2003 09:40

After reading the official boards..

After reading the official boards... please shoot me dead. I've been reading the official boards for a while now. And while I considered my self immune to the inanities offered on most message boards (I'm quite able to post read the Legion boards fx ;)), the official star wars galaxies boards have worh through my defenses.

I cannot stand to look at those boards for more than 5 minutes at a time before I have to go boil my eyes and apologize to my brain. I'm talking here of the SWG Questions Board and the SWG Discussions Board.

It's the same 10 questions that get asked over and over again with slight variations. 1000's and 1000's of threads all regarding the same 10 issues or thereabout. The Jedi topics alone is enough for me to want to whack every Jedi, I run in to in the game (present company excluded). If it wasn't for the Recent Dev Posts Board I would have lost all will to read these boards a long time ago.

Amusing anecdote:
One day as I was reading the boards, I felt something run from my nose. I thought that I might be coming down wit ha cold or something, but it turned out that my brain had partly liquified and was trickling down my chin.

Have fun :)

Radium 07-03-2003 11:51

I only bother with the Recent Dev Post board. Its quite pointless reading the rest, the same questions that get unanswered. If you want information look at the faq or dev posts :)

steam 07-03-2003 13:49

Quote:

Originally posted by Radium
I only bother with the Recent Dev Post board. Its quite pointless reading the rest, the same questions that get unanswered. If you want information look at the faq or dev posts :)
exactly , check the dev posts twice a week is more than enough, the rest is utter bullshit :)

Johnny Rico 07-03-2003 14:37

Hope I didn't put somethig up that was unwanted (referring to my post that contained the Beta Update). please let me know if you would prefer that this info not be placed here, and I will stop immediately.

JR

Quinn 07-03-2003 15:34

Quote:

Originally posted by Johnny Rico
Hope I didn't put somethig up that was unwanted (referring to my post that contained the Beta Update). please let me know if you would prefer that this info not be placed here, and I will stop immediately.

JR

Hehe - no problems here :)

Lantador 07-03-2003 17:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Johnny Rico

JR

No, I actually read what you posted here, so please keep doing it, saves me from visiting those horrible official boards! :)

Ninja 09-03-2003 11:26

/me goes to read the board

Def2K 09-03-2003 20:13

First

After chceking through 2 threads of that horrid clutter I quit reading :( Im glad the important info is transfered here by those who are brave enough to go there :)

]x[ 11-03-2003 16:29

Ehhh are there SWG boards then ;)

Skyteur 11-03-2003 17:08

Quote:

First

Did u noticed to .... when someone from the dev team post something.... everyone rush to be the first to reply on this post and they only say: Woot !!!! im the first replyer!!!! WOOT im in the first 10s to reply!!!

WTH WHO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAARES.... get a life FFS!

Thx that was my flame for the day :D