Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Swg (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=4183)

pistool 18-08-2003 11:06

Swg

So, now that SWG is released. What does the Legion think of the game? I am considering moving to SWG, but I need some impressions.

Ltr,

pistool

razor 18-08-2003 12:25

it rox - more and more ppl join in and the legion hunts like last night are so much fun (once everyone starts following orders heh)

we're all building up quite nicely - already have a legion town (alltho its far from every main city heh)

get the game - its worth it

Tjattras 18-08-2003 14:01

pistool, i'm also seriously considering quitting eve and start playing swg, which was my original idea but they kept postponing it.
I would also like to hear what the swg ppl has to say about it, both good and bad things (if there are any).

pistool 18-08-2003 17:09

-

How many players are there on the servers on a daily basis and what is Legion doing within SWG?

JC- 18-08-2003 18:35

I would also concider joining up SWG. It would be nice to play with you guys again, even if it is a totally different game!

razor 18-08-2003 19:03

a rough estimate id say that atm we have around 20 legion members playing and more joining soonish

we are kinda developping our chars rights now - the server (or galaxy how they call it in the game) we play on wasnt new so there were already lotsa ppl who are master in professions. we are kinda trying to catch up - building a city - going on hunts in group to get XP - kinda creating our different professions and eventually setting up a store of all elite stuff and joining in on battles against rebels

patsz 20-08-2003 11:45

ill be most likely joining this saturday and if not then it will be coming monday :), just need to put jornxs old compu stuff in my compu so mine will be able to run the game :D

i actually sat nxt to jornx couple o times and enjoyed myself watching it. the game is really kewl!!

till soon in the game,

patszeh

Zhukov 20-08-2003 15:06

what kinda specs you need to play it?

AllFather 21-08-2003 10:08

i ponderd about playing it awhile ago, but i decided not to (for now anyways), cause im highly alergic to roleplaying.
One sniff of it,and i go completly bananas and shout out profanities to people close by like there is no tomorrow.

]x[ 21-08-2003 11:18

Quote:

Originally posted by AllFather
i ponderd about playing it awhile ago, but i decided not to (for now anyways), cause im highly alergic to roleplaying.
One sniff of it,and i go completly bananas and shout out profanities to people close by like there is no tomorrow.

You that all the time , whats the difference ??

Xenius 22-08-2003 12:56

danger mode? 8)

Tiddy 23-08-2003 14:05

How is the PvP in SWG, or have your characters up to that level yet? If not, have you witnessed any PvP from the sidelines?

Is hunting in packs the ONLY way to efficiently gain XP? I usually keep VERY odd hours so if I start playing... I would have to hunt alone alot.

How long on average does it take to develop a character and are there macroing programs available since I am a lazy ass? Macroing isnt important, but if the PvP is awesome there is a slight chance I would power game a few characters to get involved sooner ;)

Thanks in advance...

AllFather 23-08-2003 17:38

Quote:

Originally posted by ]x[
You that all the time , whats the difference ??
Say what?
I dont roleplay. I am like i always are,nomatter what game im playing or where i am in "rl" :)

if you ment "you do that all the time" that is :)

Valhalla 25-08-2003 08:54

Quote:

Originally posted by AllFather
Say what?
I dont roleplay. I am like i always are,nomatter what game im playing or where i am in "rl" :)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that's just a type of roleplaying :=)

AllFather 25-08-2003 19:37

just admit it you oreo clone, YOU LOVE ME :p

Xenius 26-08-2003 07:46

pfft

Swedish Royal Guard... sellout... your norwegian ... Swedish.. pfft

cvega 26-08-2003 15:25

SWG

Have no ph33r cuz in a few weeks i hope to be swg ready !
ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS FFS !!!

:P

merle 26-08-2003 19:49

help

do you people go for imp or rebels? i now got enough fraction for rebel. also i am lost, need a better weapon, need advise and this game is buggy like hell.
i stil love it.
u playing on eclipse server right?