Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thinking back (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=448)

Orion Treet 02-11-2002 18:28

Thinking back

When I think of the Legion, I think of the strongest alliance PA has ever known. It was a sad day when they announced that they would leave. I have never myself had the honour of being in the Legion, but I just wasn't active enough for that. I have hated the Legion, fought against it, and from start to mid round 7 in PA even fought with it (4D was friendly to the Legion, well, the powerblock FLTV) Well, I gues it won't be so hard to join you in other games, but I might, it just won't be the same though, I will always think of the Legion as a PA alliance, and won't think of it the same in games outside. It's been an honor fighting against you and with you, I salute you, strength and Honor forever, Victuri te salutant!

razor 02-11-2002 18:42

besides being an ex-PA alliance we are also a bunch of mates who (for most) know eachother for quite some time now. we stay together as a community to play games with the same group and hopefully the same dedication as before. this is also a way to not loose sight of eachother

TeHaR 02-11-2002 20:19

yeh and razor is a sexeh beast! :D

Trauma 02-11-2002 20:27

Quote:

Originally posted by TeHaR
yeh and razor is a sexeh beast! :D
Well that is why I want to join! :=)

patsz 02-11-2002 21:20

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
besides being an ex-PA alliance we are also a bunch of mates who (for most) know eachother for quite some time now. we stay together as a community to play games with the same group and hopefully the same dedication as before. this is also a way to not loose sight of eachother
very much so, but i think we will also be remembered (after lots more time) as a very leet alliance within SWG :D

]x[ 03-11-2002 07:30

Hmm we where feared

/me gniffels and enyoys.

Nice to see you here m8 :)

Def2K 04-11-2002 01:55

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
This is so true :)

The community itselfes makes the world go round :)

razor 04-11-2002 07:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Trauma
Well that is why I want to join! :=)
Get Trauma back in ;)

MonstaH 11-11-2002 22:09

Quote:

Originally posted by ]x[
Hmm we where feared

/me gniffels and enyoys.

Nice to see you here m8 :)

we still are feared:yes:

Sandsnake 14-11-2002 02:38

hehe trying being Fury and signing up over here...being able to claim simultaneous memberships to two of the most hated/powerful alliances in PA history makes you wonder what makes you feel more dirty :D

]x[ 14-11-2002 16:29

Quote:

Originally posted by MonstaH
we still are feared:yes:
Yeah but thats only cause of the Anal Avengar team

Azuth 22-11-2002 23:37

What's wrong with the Anal Avengers Team?!?8-O

Trauma 23-11-2002 00:05

MonstaH that is by far the best signature banner I have ever seen
8-O 8-O 8-O

Praetorian 23-11-2002 02:31

Quote:

Originally posted by ]x[
Yeah but thats only cause of the Anal Avengar team

And people wonder why some of the older guys have said this place has gone downhill :rolleyes:

Def2K 23-11-2002 02:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Praetorian
And people wonder why some of the older guys have said this place has gone downhill :rolleyes:
That older folks introduced the leghumping.. I still think we have some slack before we surpass that :D

razor 23-11-2002 18:38

im old too :(

fatJock 23-11-2002 19:50

Sigh .... if remembering the start of leghumping means you're old ........

Ah well, back to the old chair next to the fire, cardigan, slippers and pipe to keep me company - who knows, perhaps a half pint of mild on a Friday night and the hope of seeing a bit of ankle as the home help cooks my mush which, because I've got no teeth I have to eat thru a straw :D

Oh ... those were the days. And you tell that to the youth of today, and do they believe you ............?

patsz 24-11-2002 01:57

Quote:

Originally posted by Praetorian
iam ]x['s age and i agree with ya, it has nothing to do with age ffs!! ;)