Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My Absence (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=25074)

Bowlsey 19-06-2008 09:33

My Absence

Apologise for being absent...not that anyone noticed...except maybe empy cos she's lovely! I was at the Isle of Wight Festival this weekend, got my brothers Stag Do in Poland (krakow) this weekend then his actual wedding the weekend after...So I'm somewhat pressed for time. Organising all sorts of stuff.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on for the odd night here and there in between but should be back playing AoC in a little of a week. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :(

hugs & Kisses!

Poweredge 19-06-2008 12:48

No probs Bowls - just make sure you don't do anything we wouldn't do.

*cough*

:D

BlueArmy 19-06-2008 15:14

hmm, isle of wight.. was that any good? oohhh stag night! Any neat bridesmates there in poland? Or are they all eastern european uggos?
i havent played aoc in a week i think :/ hopefully getting a few hours today and tomorrow night.. this thing called work takes it up the ass, havent even had time to read BOFH or the forums for the last week /:

Empress 19-06-2008 15:45

i have missed u bowls!!! :P and BA stop working so hard.. NEED FOR PLAY TIME... i'm catching up to you!!! :p

BlueArmy 19-06-2008 16:08

thats actually scary, if slowlvler empy should overtake me. i'm logging in right away! i'm gonna be working 6 days a week till 29th of july and then i'm going to greece for 2 weeks with the missus

Corinthian 19-06-2008 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueArmy (Post 294024)
hmm, isle of wight.. was that any good? oohhh stag night! Any neat bridesmates there in poland? Or are they all eastern european uggos?
i havent played aoc in a week i think :/ hopefully getting a few hours today and tomorrow night.. this thing called work takes it up the ass, havent even had time to read BOFH or the forums for the last week /:

I think you should take a trip to Krakow, you will find yourself to be quite surprised about the girls there, I know I was....

Bowlsey 23-06-2008 12:17

Krakow was amazing! And the women there were all beautiful! And yes I did pull ;) I'm so tired now tho. Back at work after getting back yesterday.

Isle of Wight Festival was really good. Some awesome bands played, The Police, the Kooks, Kaiser Chiefs and the Sex Pistols to name a few.

I've seen pictures of the Maid of honour, and she is very beautiful. And as Best Man its only right that I make a move on her, right? ;)

Rewq 23-06-2008 17:17

Sorry for the thread stealing but it fit my situation also :

I'm sad I cant start that new MMO with you guys, I have EURO AoC with account running, but I dont really have time to play :( I played a few level with Rewqy but I'm less than casual atm.

Blame gf, work and wish to stay in shape for new gf ;)

Euphalias 23-06-2008 19:03

you fell right into the trap didn't you rewq =(