Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Greetings! (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=2311)

Corinthian 19-03-2003 10:38

Greetings!

Dear friends…

After quite some time of absence, it is with delight I now would like to tell you that I will soon be back on the internet on regular basis. I hope that many of you still remember me, because being regularly back on the net means in all likelihood that I will be playing games from time to time (or actually quite often), and there are no other people I want to play together with than you lot.

I have for quite some time missed the Legion community, and I hope that I will be able to join back in again as soon as my internet connection is up and running in a couple of weeks.
I have been checking the boards from time to time, and I’m very happy to see that so many of you still hold together. So, until I can get back on irc, I just want to say that I look forward to be talking to you all in the near future.

Corinthian

Zhukov 19-03-2003 14:59

hhmm, I just remember your nick..

oh well, welcome back anyways. :)

razor 19-03-2003 15:31

Also just know yer nick

anyways welcome back

Athena 19-03-2003 16:11

wow heya nice to have u here

Zak 19-03-2003 16:12

The nick is familiar to me too :p but don't take offence.....i have the memory of a dead gerbil.

Perhaps you could name some people that you would have considered friends while in legion...people who will definately remember you...after all not everyone reads this forum - so we could ask them to pop in and say hello.

Emohawk 19-03-2003 16:30

I'm only saying what everyone else has said... "name - memory of fish..." etc...

Hello :)

Emo

Zhukov 19-03-2003 18:55

I bet a cookie he played last in r3, where he had a rather big planet.

Why are all these oldies coming back now, its almost like an invasion... :D

Corinthian 20-03-2003 08:05

Almost right..

You are almost right Zhukov

I had a quite big planet back in round 2 when I first joined Legion. In round 3 I became quite big and was in a top 10 galaxy until war between WP, Legion and Fury broke out and TiG and BD decided to pay us a visit… ;)
Then I had a small break until I joined in round 5, sharing galaxy with amongst other, Slinkee, TiG, Fred, BD and Grendel. So you understand, the people that I am familiar with is the ones who have been around for some time.
That does not mean that I am not ready for making new friends…
I know the quality of the people who has kept Legion together for such a long time, and I know that they would not allow it to be ruined by letting in just anyone who come knocking at the door. Which in turn make me confident of the quality of the people who are in the Legion that I have yet to come to know.
I am very much looking forward to talk to you all again, new and old ones alike. :-)

Corinthian

Ninja 20-03-2003 09:45

hiya Corinthian

Welcome to the forum

razor 20-03-2003 10:19

The quality is a hot topic these days on private forums, Corinthian
;)

Zak 20-03-2003 11:17

Re: Almost right..

Quote:

Originally posted by Corinthian
You are almost right Zhukov

Then I had a small break until I joined in round 5, sharing galaxy with amongst other, Slinkee, TiG, Fred, BD and Grendel.

ahh i knew the name was familiar :p damn by brain to hell and back

Zhukov 21-03-2003 00:19

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
The quality is a hot topic these days on private forums, Corinthian
;)

And I who wasnt sure you knew the meaning of that word, hehe :)

razor 21-03-2003 08:01

Quote:

Originally posted by Zhukov
And I who wasnt sure you knew the meaning of that word, hehe :)
Zhukov
Going Downhill
:=)

Biggdogg 22-03-2003 00:45

Howdy Corinthian. Good to see you around. Hope your internet is sorted soon.

ramp 22-03-2003 04:10

Oooh, thats a nick I havent seen in a while :)

patsz 22-03-2003 11:57

id be one of those new ppl, welcome back m8 :D

greetz,

patsz

DeEvil 29-03-2003 11:59

i follow the crowd...

wb friend:)

Fist 29-03-2003 13:32

hi :)