Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Since when did Taine for Vts? :-p (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=4315)

Carpeia 30-08-2003 16:33

I kinda found it funny that i ran the stuff now... LO.. :D

Late rounds, i always thought Taine was a girl. But i know it was a dude early rounds.

Cheerio

AllFather 30-08-2003 16:38

Taine always was a girl, but her "boyfriend" used her irc client more then her.

Speakin of that: poor Game ;-p

Carpeia 30-08-2003 16:42

Dont rip up in his bad memories... heh...

I wont mention the nick...but.. heh.. :)

AllFather 31-08-2003 01:15

can i, PRITTY PLEASE ;-p
You shouldnt speak so loudly about the matter yourself either you smelly ålesunder :=)

Carpeia 31-08-2003 01:56

Quote:

Originally posted by AllFather
can i, PRITTY PLEASE ;-p
You shouldnt speak so loudly about the matter yourself either you smelly ålesunder :=)

i know what to rip up to or not.. if i got to do taine as which i remember her, id do it within a second... if not.. lets pray for jesus......... heh

Def2K 31-08-2003 02:38

Quote:

Originally posted by Grendel
Heh funny, 17th Legion wasnt a gal, it was a cluster alliance, I never heard of this guys nick before let alone he was part of the gang. In rd1 wac was called Concordium and its not till halfway rd2 we decided to split, we tagged VtS cause Legion was to long to use in the pa tag slot, and I came up with it.

Basicly this guy has a vivid imagination, although I'd like to see the 600 legionnaires Fred is talking about aswell heh.

Indeed,... besides that.. VtS wasnt really founded by one person.. was more of a joint venture :D

Diamonds 16-09-2003 14:53

Quote:

Originally posted by Icewolf
i remember the nick Taine from rd3/rd4, but i must admit i never talked to him nor does i remember him being one of the "real" old ones.

Well, as i said before: boring, we missed all the fun *g*

cu starside
Ice

The closest Taine ever got to Legion was hanging out in our gal chan (when TiG didnt kickban him/her, which actually happened quite frequently) in rd3 :p

AllFather 16-09-2003 15:28

DIMES 8-O 8-O 8-O
"Cuddles & spanks the ugly dane :D"

HobbieRogue4 16-09-2003 15:50

I heard the same BS in a pm once about, oh, the end of Round 6 (lost all my logs though).

Incidentally, I still speak to 'Charllotte' from time to time. :=)

AllFather 16-09-2003 17:10

shush joel, kevin might read this thread :=)

]x[ 16-09-2003 17:32

Quote:

Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I heard the same BS in a pm once about, oh, the end of Round 6 (lost all my logs though).

Incidentally, I still speak to 'Charllotte' from time to time. :=)

Whois that ?

Slayer 17-09-2003 08:57

Re: Since when did Taine form the legion? :-p

Quote:

Originally posted by AllFather
Well, i know its been a long time since i was a member,and that im quazi senile,BUT i think this part of legion history slipped by me :p

Then further in the thread she/he says things like " i dont know who fred is", "check pa history,and then you will see who founded legion end of round 1"

To finish it off she says The poodle left legion (the community) and that carpeia runs things now (har har steffen :p ).

"Victuri te selutant came from him/her" <-- 8-O
"I founded NoS" <-- :rolleyes:

I played since r1, i also been in legion, but all this "information"

slipped me by :=)

|edit|
Excuse my typo in the topic, aparently you cant correct it without reposting,and i cba as svchost crashed on this puter,and i cant c/p :)

Well, see why drugs are not permitted?? :no:

LENIN 18-09-2003 18:02

*cough*

ok i may as well clear this trollop up

lets start off Taine was orignaly 2 people a bloke and his gf the guy stoped playing in the earlier rounds leaveing his gf to carry on playing PA she carried on and bounced around the place to little sucess <- sure hobbie can clear that one also

facts out of that threat

she was in Nos not a commander tho her and dingo were in same gal together they had a falling out rnd 4 and Dingo raped her planet clean

She was turned down from legion in rnd 4

Snapepr AKA Nitina was a good friend of mine we were in RB together in rnds 2 + 3 he died in a car acident in rnd 5 he did not found legion

taine never came up with victuri te salutant

ok end of my fact giveing tour if

LENIN Grumpy old Ex Legion Basterd

Zhukov 18-09-2003 18:51

Wub ya Lenin.

LENIN 18-09-2003 20:35

:D :yes: ;-p ;-p

DiabZ 18-09-2003 20:39

Oi LENIN, yo bro :)

Xenius 18-09-2003 20:39

Mr Caps-lock Smiles 8-O

LENIN 18-09-2003 21:30

Quote:

Originally posted by DiabZ
Oi LENIN, yo bro :)

sup mon i herd you went to jail or that just azuth winding me up ?