Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How's everyone? :D (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=16049)

Lantador 12-07-2005 04:55

How's everyone? :D

Looong time since I've been here, been lost in RL for quite some time, but that doesn't make it less pleasurable to see that VtS is still existing, and thriving it seems.

How is everyone doing, if anyone remember me at all that is, and is Grendarl still an angry old man? ;-p

razor 12-07-2005 08:06

Hiya, we're all still doing fine. Mostly busy in WOW these days but some are still on SWG too.
I remember you :)
We still have a fair share of oldskool PA players around but we also have a lot of ppl who came from other games, like the AO division for instance which for a while co-existed next to us former PA players. Now its merged into 1 big happy family :yes:
Ah and Grendel has a baby now, at the age of 98 he became a father for the first time 8-O

Horus 12-07-2005 11:39

hey lantador!

nice to hear of you again! i hope everything is fine :)

and yeah gren is still an angry old man!

Icewolf 12-07-2005 12:36

bah, noticed your reply on enlistment first, could have saved my answer for this thread :p
Yeah, lots of old players still around, and as razor said a lot new ones as well. Most of us are playing World of Warcraft now, but also divisions for AO and SWG still exist. Ramp, Grendel and eric are still around - everyone still as useless as they have been before. Some stuff never changes :)

Our IRC is still alive as well, so make sure you come and visit us sometimes, even Perkeo got back in our familiy, but he isn't around that much and refuses to play WoW with us :(

cu starside
Ice

Lantador 12-07-2005 13:17

Wow nice to hear everyone! :)

And congratulations on a big scale on becoming a father Grendel! 8-O

Like I wrote in the other thread I will pop by IRC soon and say hello.

Watson 12-07-2005 20:45

/me humps Lantador's Leg BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG all night long.

Teh evul ASC creat0r is h3r3!!

ello mate, long time no see :)

Penndragon 14-07-2005 12:02

Wow, it seems like so long since my last leg humping ... and never was it such a long and vigorous hump either :P

razor 14-07-2005 12:40

Watson has been saving up his humps for a long time :)

gOL 17-07-2005 08:04

i forgot if im a ASC or part of the leghumpers :-)

Icewolf 17-07-2005 13:05

oh fuck gol, here is the next one :p

The_Joker 18-07-2005 10:28

now there's a blast from the past :)

^sFw^ 08-08-2005 03:20

give me back my freakin ROIDS u bastard!!!!!!!!!!
roids roids roids..

lo btw:p

HobbieRogue4 08-08-2005 03:31

Hello Lant, hello Penndragon. :)

How's KR?

Penndragon 08-08-2005 08:57

Actually haven't heard from him in years ... last I knew he was still in Seattle with a year or so left in his arts program (saw some of his drawings when I met him ... he's got some talent). He was debating whether or not to stay there, move back to Conneticut, or head for Boston (chasing a girl ;) )But that's the most updated history I can give ya ... I never remember to open up ICQ anymore ...

Carpeia 08-08-2005 10:37

Hello Lantador.

If you try wow eu, go on ravencrest, horde :)

DeEvil 08-08-2005 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^sFw^
give me back my freakin ROIDS u bastard!!!!!!!!!!
roids roids roids..

lo btw:p

:=) :=) :=)

old times... good it is in the past thou... :yes:

Hope everything is fine with you ^sFw^ ;-p

Hey there Lant

Zhukov 15-08-2005 10:25

Howdy folks.

Some nicks I actually remember? :)

Still working in that cybercafe Jacob?

Dirtball 15-08-2005 14:17

ey Zhukov you still around and howdy Lantador