Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Black & White 2 (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=10017)

Xenius 08-06-2004 07:57

Black & White 2

The sequel to the popular god game Black & White will bring players back to their island, only to find that the tribes are at war.

if you remembered the old one Black & White... then im pretty sure you would love this little big game :) U have your standard anim0l + in the new game.. you also have ppl armies.. with your little slaves as soldiers.. for ppl that would like to be "God" this is your 2nd chance...

Little pixz :D looks nice.. maybe time to get a new PC.. going to need it for hl 2 anyways

razor 08-06-2004 08:50

Look like def2k on that piccy heh

I never played B&W - did download it
So dunno if it was any good

Def2K 08-06-2004 12:55

Quote:

Originally posted by razor

I never played B&W - did download it
So dunno if it was any good

I indeed kick peons around allll day :p

Firefly 08-06-2004 18:58

I have to get this game now, just so I can say i've destroyed entire citys with a giant cow.:=)

Xenius 08-06-2004 19:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Firefly
I have to get this game now, just so I can say i've destroyed entire citys with a giant cow.:=)

hehe.. hope you still control the game by a Godly hand :) Evil rating is cool in the game.. i manualy trowed 200 Citizens on the sea.. and my tower got Black and very very Pointy.. that was on b&w1.. hope it will be as good..

with more anim0ls

Ninja 09-06-2004 01:02

I heard Black and White 1 was a good game, but never actually try it. but from what i saw, it looks like a fun game. kick some ass :D

]x[ 09-06-2004 12:05

Quote:

Originally posted by Ninja
I heard Black and White 1 was a good game, but never actually try it. but from what i saw, it looks like a fun game. kick some ass :D
Hehehe still got install laying here somewhere for the first one :)

Link 09-06-2004 12:49

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
harr harr. read that before I saw the picture. nearly fell of my chair :)

trasey 12-06-2004 08:58

I still play BW1 from time to time. Its a really great game.. classic in my book.

Xenius 12-06-2004 12:59

Quote:

Originally posted by trasey
I still play BW1 from time to time. Its a really great game.. classic in my book.
yup its nice :)

.few_BLiTZ 18-06-2004 06:42

B&W was an amazing single player rpg. The concept of playing god is.... hehehe well you know. As for the second one: looks damn good as of right now. The ability to finally fight wars seems like the game is moving more to the rts side. Also: if you like B&W, then you should have a look at Fable (rpg).

.few_BLiTZ 18-06-2004 06:44

Not to get off the subject but: Firefly I have played you in Blitzkrieg II befor (the mod not the retail game). It is me P4nZ3R..
What a small world we live in...