Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gta Sa (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=16058)

Valeriya 12-07-2005 20:55

Gta Sa

Hi.

I picked up Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for the PC from a friend, and it's okay, but i have a problem. Does anyone have a saved game for the game they are willing to send me? I'm stuck in like the first dancing mission becuase of uh, a minor problem and I'd love it if someone could get me past that into some of the fun stuff.

Thank you.

Icewolf 12-07-2005 21:45

i only have some saved game where i am in the last part of the mission already (shortly before returning to Los Santos) - so you'd miss San Fierro and Las Venturas more or less completely.

cu starside
Ice

Wal 12-07-2005 23:09

cause you can't figure out what buttons to hit? :( i had that problem :(

i think it was keypad ones :(

Emohawk 12-07-2005 23:14

I just got this too, is it me or are the gfx not that good? Must admit I've not tried to set them up correctly yet tho...

Icewolf 12-07-2005 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wal
cause you can't figure out what buttons to hit? :( i had that problem :(

i think it was keypad ones :(

lol true, i had huge problems as it uses the keypad ones and i am playing GTA:SA on a laptop... after i reconfigured it to normal arrow keys i was fine :)

cu starside
Ice

darmok 13-07-2005 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emohawk
I just got this too, is it me or are the gfx not that good? Must admit I've not tried to set them up correctly yet tho...

Graphics suffer from it being a ported console game.

But the game itself easily makes up for it not looking completly up2date :).

Agamemnon 13-07-2005 08:26

Just set your keys for front/back/right/left when using a lowrider, and use the same ones to dance. Easy and.. quite amusing.

Valeriya 14-07-2005 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon
Just set your keys for front/back/right/left when using a lowrider, and use the same ones to dance. Easy and.. quite amusing.

Um, to be completely frank. It's not about the keys. I can't hit keys in that fast of a succession accurately. I have 'tremors' from an old injury and when i type i get spasms sometimes and i have to stop typing, or it make a lot of mistakes and some game that makes you hit things 'on button' all the time, taht fast? suck. =(

So i'm probably gonna delete it. It's just frustrating to keep playing it.

Agamemnon 14-07-2005 08:46

Well, I probably have a savegame from just after that quest anyway, not that much further in myself.

Valeriya 14-07-2005 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agamemnon
Well, I probably have a savegame from just after that quest anyway, not that much further in myself.

I dleeted it, but if you find the save game, i will play it.

I just wish i could get past it and see the cool stuff.

Otherwise it's just gonna be a game where i run around running people over and pretending they are (insert hated person here)

Maddix 14-07-2005 19:01

Could you get someone else to do that part for you?

Valeriya 15-07-2005 04:47

That's what im trying to do ;)

Although the person i life with has no interest in helping out.

Rids 17-07-2005 13:36

Give me your save game, I'll do it.

Its fucking easy.

Penndragon 18-07-2005 00:52

Somehow I think you missed the whole reasoning behind Val's needing help Rids ...

fantasy 19-07-2005 13:38

Is the PC same as the ps2 version?
atm I have got past the opening bike ride
and i bought the game first day out
lol

seems like i don't like these kinds of games

the fact i get motion sickness and will probs pass out after an hour of playiong maybe the case

Link 20-07-2005 20:08

I might have a save from shortly after that mission if you want it

Icewolf 21-07-2005 12:39

finalld finished the last mission (was a bit lazy the last weeks) - only ~81% finished, so still some stuff to do :p