Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Feel the [Fury] relights (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=21245)

Carpeia 12-01-2007 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRL (Post 263330)
NightSinner

Nightthrive

??

not from new zealand

Salmac 13-01-2007 02:16

I cant remember to save the life of me, I know for a fact it was neither those, but I am sure I was a member of Legion for PA, and also GQ. For I remember breaking off from Legion in USP for GQ. And remember all about Fury, Wolfpack etc, so I know Im not making it up, I just wish I remember what it was. :(

I guess thats what you get for being 13/14 and playing online games.

Axis_WLF 13-01-2007 05:05

Welcome aboard Zhil.

Penndragon 31-01-2007 02:46

Haha wtf! I thought I felt a disturbance in the force, or maybe I could somehow sense PA talk. Penn has un-idled once again! Muahaha!

Icewolf 31-01-2007 08:37

start playing wow or eve with us :p

Penndragon 31-01-2007 22:41

Considering it, at least until the end of April, but I've learned what PA and WoW and other stuff does to me during school ... bad things :P So considering May - Aug will be my last semester, better not to play through then ...

My old account (if it still exists) only has a stupid lvl 36 or something on it though, and the idea of leveling now to 70 ... fuck that :P

jung 01-02-2007 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by montie (Post 252104)
i was with xani in r4.. we had all the phone numbers for each other.. i got phoned up in dubai coz my planet had ships incoming.. fk me that was over 5 years ago now......

time does fly heh

7 star bitch :)

jung 01-02-2007 00:19

thread hijack!

what happened to spinner and the rest of em?, apart from that power mad prick zeus cus frankly i couldnt give a shit if he fell into a incinerator

Golin 16-02-2007 08:01

Mercury and Solace was it? No wait. Pirates and Thieves?

Bah, cant recall any PA stuff. R2 is a while ago.

WoW > EvE tho, atleast after BC came out

sigrid 16-02-2007 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zh|l (Post 245500)
I'm old now.

Just so people know but some old Fury hats are now playing Eve Online. Although mostly it's people from 1up after our bow out of Planetarionf or the forseeable future.

Myself, Sid, Cayl are probably the most well known names. With TheRat/XtotheZ from the former Elysium and mazzelaar from end of Fury/Eclipse/1up.

Whilst we have all split up into different ways in Eve, I've moved into Legion :P

Just thought I'd say hi and see if anyone remembers me and wants to say hello.

ROFL
you are doing the thing you hated me for!

Carpeia 16-02-2007 13:17

I just got a new college here, trolling the eve forums all day :(

Jatr 17-02-2007 11:12

I remember you. I was only in FURY for 2 rounds and was a lowbie so you might not recall meh. My hobbies included annoying Focht and reminiscing the glory days in Xanadu :p

Tempest 17-02-2007 13:38

Dont get too excited the guy dosnt play eve with us, he's just a poser.

Icewolf 17-02-2007 16:11

I don't know you (prolly because I don't play Eve), but as this is the second posting I read from you in a very agrresive tone towards ppl you don't know and some of us know for years, I can only give you the single advice to shut up if you aren't sure what you are talking about. Even I knew that a couple of Fury members joined us in Eve, prolly long before you even joined us at all... and I am not sure if you even know the histroy of Legion and Fury in PA at all...

Keep your attitude in the Eve section or even better in the game and only towards hostiles in there, but it is not welcome here.

cu starside
Ice

Tempest 17-02-2007 16:54

Icewolf. May i suggest you take your own advice.

You dont know me. And as such let me inform you, i do know Zhi| and i do know he did "join us" but as i said he didnt play with us for long, he is a poser.

If your gona talk shit to me back it up ta.
Known the bloke since early pa.
And for the record, im ex-pa vts myself.

Icewolf 17-02-2007 17:51

then please start behaving like it, and no need to throw mud in an old thread where he isn't even posting anymore...