Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The march of Rome (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=4688)

Slayer 17-09-2003 10:20

The march of Rome

The community does not have plans to expand? I've seen that the comunity are mainly on SWG, AO and WC3 players. But i believe that expanding the community to other games only will make this forums more active, and will attract more interesting people. I dont know how many users have, but i have seen few active users posting maybe because the activity is inside a Legion members private forum, i dont know.
There are many gamers that could be interested to join the community since the community had some interest on publicity
Possibily you got some structure running, but i have heard of the community because of AO and PA, in no other place, maybe its time to start some "word of mouth" and divulgation, i liked this community and i would like to see more ppl involved in.

sorry the lame english :rolleyes:

Icewolf 17-09-2003 10:24

We expand the "community" to those games Legion members are playing - we had Shadowbane, Planetside, Counterstrike and Enemy Territory for a while, but the main focus is on SWG, AO and a bit WC3 atm.

The boards are active enough, the private boards are the ones we use for discussions about games etc., so you can't even see how active they are *g*

cu starside
Ice

Valhalla 17-09-2003 11:02

All together Legion is not aiming 100% at any games, but we're more a bunch of people that enjoy playing games, and we hook up against eachother on any game people feel to play.

SWG, AO, ET and WC3 is bigger than the others but every game is more than welcome. We have all sorts of people :)

the private section is rather huge compared to the public one ... correct me if i'm wrong, but i think we're awy past 50,000 posts now?

Grendel 17-09-2003 11:59

Members: 919, Threads: 4,208, Posts: 54,055

:p

]x[ 17-09-2003 13:06

Spamm0rs of Rome is a better thread name i guess :)

Xerxes 17-09-2003 15:01

Quote:

Originally posted by Grendel
Members: 919, Threads: 4,208, Posts: 54,055

:p

That includes the guest users and the post on the public forum as well, i presume etc

Icewolf 17-09-2003 15:06

yes, but all(!) public boards don't even have 5k post (so less then 10% happens in public *g*)

cu starside
Ice

Xenius 17-09-2003 17:48

doh

/me hate not being member of the mighty Legion

Def2K 17-09-2003 22:31

cant you like apply? I mean, sure someone will vouch?

Zhukov 17-09-2003 23:11

Ive thougt about replying to see how many anti-vouched me :D

razor 18-09-2003 12:47

we dont accept just anyone

if we accept members in big numbers our little family feeling is gone :)

patsz 18-09-2003 15:30

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
we dont accept just anyone

if we accept members in big numbers our little family feeling is gone :)

yus, adn this is THE reason i just wub tha legion :)

Xenius 18-09-2003 20:21

heh

Quote:

Originally posted by Def2K
cant you like apply? I mean, sure someone will vouch?
Cuz im a modem boy.. and not getting Swg for 10 months.. but really really do enjoy this forum.. aint got any games atm.. so Legion forum is my life..

But i will apply in 10 months when i go to Uni :rolleyes:

Legion got me addicted to this Online life.. i had a real life.. then i saw the legion in PA.. and wanted to join.. by the time i got I.net at home.. and a PC.. . Legion stopped playing PA.. then... I only had modem. .so i could not join Legion in any other game... But before i die.. my goal will be to join Legion

Leviathan 18-09-2003 22:55

Re: heh

Quote:

Originally posted by Sc0rpi0
Cuz im a modem boy.. and not getting Swg for 10 months.. but really really do enjoy this forum.. aint got any games atm.. so Legion forum is my life..

But i will apply in 10 months when i go to Uni :rolleyes:

Legion got me addicted to this Online life.. i had a real life.. then i saw the legion in PA.. and wanted to join.. by the time i got I.net at home.. and a PC.. . Legion stopped playing PA.. then... I only had modem. .so i could not join Legion in any other game... But before i die.. my goal will be to join Legion

Tis good to have goals :D

razor 19-09-2003 07:12

Hope you get in in 10 months m8. Private forums are much nicer and addictive... heheh

Leviathan 19-09-2003 07:43

Aye look at razors post count per day, hes in "Post count+ Anonymous" ie. Spam Whore :p

DiabZ 19-09-2003 08:09

I pwn the irc spamming though, IT'S ALL GOOD!:D

Leviathan 19-09-2003 08:12

Quote:

Originally posted by DiabZ
I pwn the irc spamming though, IT'S ALL GOOD!:D
Liez, I dont count it when you and Azuth tell us how stoned you both are :D