Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Eve (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=26260)

Iminay 02-07-2009 19:12

Eve

So, i reactivated my EVE account, made a new char and am kinda lonely.

Is Legion still playing EVE at all?

Precursors 02-07-2009 20:17

hang out in eve forum you big silly goose :P

there's a number of us, but not playing as Legion, kinda split among many different corporations

Apocrypha rocks!

edit: if you reactivated account, why made a new char? why not use old one?

Iminay 03-07-2009 02:26

well, I have one char that is still negative secu rating (since freaking 2003..), and my "alt" was the best choice for me to play. I'm saying new, because she only had like 1m skillpoints heh.

Anyway, I don't have access to the EVE forums, I requested it though :)

Precursors 03-07-2009 18:27

it's so easy to fix standings now though with all the epic missions, tutorials agents 'n all that

Iminay 04-07-2009 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precursors (Post 305789)
it's so easy to fix standings now though with all the epic missions, tutorials agents 'n all that

I can't fly into empire space though :(
and I have like a 20mil bounty on my head lol

Precursors 04-07-2009 08:06

sheesh! there must be a way to do it man
getting shot a couple times is better than having to train months of skills over again

steam 04-07-2009 08:14

It would help alot with the authorizations if people would send me a PM when they apply .P

Iminay 04-07-2009 09:58

Thanks steam :D

sLak 04-07-2009 15:03

I reactivated too

steam gimme acces plz

xx

Precursors 04-07-2009 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by steam (Post 305796)
It would help alot with the authorizations if people would send me a PM when they apply .P

apply to what? :o

Bociwen 05-07-2009 13:26

For forum access Pre.

Also, I still have my five accounts going (though will knock it down to 3 soon) just haven't had much play time lately :p

Keldrys 05-07-2009 15:16

I've been inactive for half a year or more now, with my work becoming busier I needed something where I could log in and have fun immediately for half an hour to an hour here and there (still skilling though). But I'm thinking I'll come back in the next couple months, especially since by then I'll be able to fly every tech I/II sub-capital combat ship in the game with full tech II gear :cool: and of course I'll need to try out the ships I haven't flown in ages. Maybe even buy a tech III ship if the prices have come down by then as CCP has planned.

maxinox 05-07-2009 22:38

also remember to join the channel

legiovictor

as that is where you will find most people, although there does tend to be a fair amount of afking going on, and yes lots of us spread out all over the place although i guess there are a couple of corps we have like 3 people in but you won't be able to get in with a 1 mill sp toon.

Also I suggest for your alt with neg sec standing you train negotiation i think it is that way the gate guns wont attack you and you can run misions to get your standing up quite quickly, plus if you have a 20 mill bounty on your head just jump to a non implanted clone and get one of us to kill you, we get the bounty which we can then give back to you, you buy a new clone which will prob cost 3 mill problem solved just the sec standing to deal with then. if you dont have implants and your clone is still valid then even less of a problem.

Or join a 0.0 corp with the alt - sec rating doesn't mean anythign in 0.0 depends on how many sp he has though

Rids 06-07-2009 07:12

I can hook you up with one of my accounts Imi, pm me.

Xenius 06-07-2009 13:02

wondering who I gave my accounts away to :P interested in knowing what Xenius Scorpicus is up to :P

Iminay 06-07-2009 15:18

Thanks for all the offers guys, but im doing pretty fine on my new char. I'm not too worried about not being able to play my old main :P

Also, im in the legio victor channel and Ive seen quite a few folks log back on :)

Bociwen 06-07-2009 16:46

My five are: Bluechimera, Boci, Kamazani, Exelsior, and Tanaka Fujimoto

If you see me on and need help/have questions just shout. I will likely be playing a bit more often on weekdays now.

sLak 06-07-2009 17:55

can some1 give me acces to the boards? requested and pm'd steam ;(