Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hehe .... diversification :D (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=647)

fatJock 22-11-2002 12:03

Hehe .... diversification :D

Wierd .... when I quit PA [as well as being bored by it] it was to play more FPS games.

Now I pop by to Legion site to see how you're doing to dicover you're not a PA Alliance any more.

Anyway - hello to anyone who knows/knew me. Was with C4E, Concordium [lo Grendel], VTS & Legion.

razor 22-11-2002 12:12

Re: Hehe .... diversification :D

Quote:

Originally posted by fatJock
Wierd .... when I quit PA [as well as being bored by it] it was to play more FPS games.

Now I pop by to Legion site to see how you're doing to dicover you're not a PA Alliance any more.

Anyway - hello to anyone who knows/knew me. Was with C4E, Concordium [lo Grendel], VTS & Legion.

Ello

that nick rings a bell indeed, didnt really know you tho but i was also in Conc somewhere (r2 tho) - Vts(r3)

we're into many games now - tho not yet as an organised team - think some of us need to take the lead in various FPS games and get some peeps in with motivation

:=)

fatJock 22-11-2002 12:56

Can't remember all the coords .... but was in C4E, then invited to Conc by Grendel .... then soon after we split to form VtS then evolved into Legion.

Was CpV HC representative from Legion [as well as Rampage]. Maybe folk from there will remember me.

Folk I remember from Legion:

Are, Daar, Grendel, Getem, Pops, Grendel, Biggdogg, TiG, Steel to name a few.

Biggdogg 22-11-2002 14:47

Howdy FJ, long time no see mate. You should get an app up, be good to have you back ;) How you been?

Def2K 22-11-2002 15:04

Lo fatjock :)

Think I remember you from idling around etc :)

fatJock 22-11-2002 15:06

Quote:

Originally posted by Biggdogg
Howdy FJ, long time no see mate. You should get an app up, be good to have you back ;) How you been?
I'll put an app up.

Been good thanks - just didn't have nuff [dedicated] time for PA with the nature of that game.

I prefer the pre-arranged visible carnage of FPS games.

Nice to see I'm still remembered.

razor 22-11-2002 15:32

Quote:

Originally posted by fatJock
Can't remember all the coords .... but was in C4E, then invited to Conc by Grendel .... then soon after we split to form VtS then evolved into Legion.

Was CpV HC representative from Legion [as well as Rampage]. Maybe folk from there will remember me.

Folk I remember from Legion:

Are, Daar, Grendel, Getem, Pops, Grendel, Biggdogg, TiG, Steel to name a few.

yeh just b4 WaC got slaughtered i went to CpV
remember yer nick from the ops list there indeed

Grendel 22-11-2002 18:03

fatJock baby =)

xthril 23-11-2002 00:53

evening fatjock , nice to see you are still alive :-)

:) :p :=) 8) :D

]x[ 24-11-2002 05:29

Always an honour to seen and old legionaire back, altho i don't know you but still welcome m8

patsz 24-11-2002 12:39

Quote:

Originally posted by ]x[
Always an honour to seen and old legionaire back, altho i don't know you but still welcome m8
ill have to just nod on this1 :-| :yes:

Zak 14-12-2002 00:07

Quote:

Originally posted by patsz
ill have to just nod on this1 :-| :yes:
thats a good plan

Axis_WLF 14-12-2002 09:06

I remember Fatjock how ya been, and what are ya gonna be doing?

]x[ 14-12-2002 13:22

Joining us i guess :)

SLavin 30-12-2002 11:38

lo fatjock =) long time

Aquila 30-12-2002 18:13

lo fatcock

damn typos

lo fatjock nice to see an old timer coming back, although my memory serves me poorly i dont remember the name :)