Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=2370)

DeEvil 28-04-2003 18:00

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
wc3 is kinda old now

there are better alternatives i think that are more recent tho wc3 isnt a bad game as far as i know

yeah i know :yes: just haven´t had the time to buy it and play it before. But i like these kinds of games.
And i like the new Hero features in it.

But now i have had my eyes for Diablo II for a long time and even that one is getting old...
:=)

I can´t keep it up with gaems realeased, i think i need to vlone myself really soon...

The new DeEvil-sheep perhaps :D i heard dolly, the cloned sheep is dead so perhaps they are willing to clone me now :=)

Any one know of a nice strategie faq for WC3 ?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Rico

Hey!!! Americans are better than Rebels!!!

;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and excatly who is those rebels ??

8-O :D

DeEvil 02-05-2003 19:29

I got bored at wc3 very quikly, so i went off to the stores and now i have bought a new old game that i have missed totally...

Diablo II and the expansion LoD

Now i just miss it to play it with you guys where are you ??

/me looks around abit worried :no:

Johnny Rico 02-05-2003 19:32

Let me know if you need any diablo help. I have a few high level (90+ characters) that are collecting dust atm. I can rush you through most of hell solo if need be. Or if you need info on what to train etc.

JR

DeEvil 12-05-2003 07:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Johnny Rico
Let me know if you need any diablo help. I have a few high level (90+ characters) that are collecting dust atm. I can rush you through most of hell solo if need be. Or if you need info on what to train etc.

JR

Thnx Rico.

Thank you most kindly.
I have been playing Diablo2 alot now since i wrote this and have learned me alot of stuff and meet alot of kind people that i play with.

I would love to play with you also sometime. I usually hangout on closed to try out new mods, and when i go to closed i am on the Europeen Gateway channel LoD SWE, but i encountered a virus of some sort and had to clean my comp, format the hole hdd. So i am gonna restart my chars there...

And thats also the reason why i haven´t been online in mIRC ( like if anyone noticed me being gone ) :rolleyes:

Now everytime i start IRC, my computer reboot....
I have tried to install it once moreand other different things...
None work...

Gonna keep trying tho...

:yes:

Until then, Take care all...

:=)

LilMissSweden 06-06-2003 22:38

saknar dej

;( saknar dej jöööö :yes: I'm glad you got invited to here... also glad you invited me.... did i find you or was it you who found me? normally i dont like "players" but i think i'll just put up with YOU... since your so darn cute !!!:rolleyes: *puss* / Din Duva (Linda)

razor 07-06-2003 13:33

Re: saknar dej

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissSweden
;( saknar dej jöööö :yes: I'm glad you got invited to here... also glad you invited me.... did i find you or was it you who found me? normally i dont like "players" but i think i'll just put up with YOU... since your so darn cute !!!:rolleyes: *puss* / Din Duva (Linda)
how you doing ? ;)
(- Joey from Friends)

LilMissSweden 11-06-2003 12:26

Joey

who are you? i'm doin ok.... Friends huh? what? / Linda.

Icewolf 11-06-2003 12:34

lol

"Friends" = sitcom
"Joey" = one of the characters :)

btw. i am not sure if i want to know what you mean with *puss*

And who invited you where? *g*

cu starside
Ice

MonstaH 11-06-2003 16:22

Welcome

LilMissSweden 14-06-2003 14:04

explanation

"puss" in swedish is *kiss* in english.

DeEvil invited me to this place (which I am very glad of).

Right now i'm trying to figure out how to get one of those "sign pic's" up after i am done typing (a problem i will deal with later).

I usually just play Diablo II, so i must admit i dont know what "game" your talking about there IceWolf ?!

Anyway... attaching a new pic of me.... since ive worked out how to *lol*

I havent really understood what this place is all about yet but hopefully before i die or make too much a fool out of myself - i will.

*hugs* /Linda (LilMissSweden)

razor 14-06-2003 14:25

Re: explanation

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissSweden
"puss" in swedish is *kiss* in english.

DeEvil invited me to this place (which I am very glad of).

Right now i'm trying to figure out how to get one of those "sign pic's" up after i am done typing (a problem i will deal with later).

I usually just play Diablo II, so i must admit i dont know what "game" your talking about there IceWolf ?!

Anyway... attaching a new pic of me.... since ive worked out how to *lol*

I havent really understood what this place is all about yet but hopefully before i die or make too much a fool out of myself - i will.

*hugs* /Linda (LilMissSweden)

its just a gaming community, in theory - thats wot we have in common - we play games

tho its also about having fun with a bunch of ppl online which over the years (for me at least) ive gotten to know

MadeMan 14-06-2003 15:33

hmm wanna welcome me to?

Im a wc3 player and an everlasting pa player.. played to much maybe..

razor 16-06-2003 09:40

sure,

how you doing ;)

welcome :p

DeEvil 23-06-2003 11:06

Well Welcome to you too.

JR it would be fun to see you around on bNet for Diablo, but i guess your on US server, that would make me to have to create a char on that server also, but thnx for your assistence about wanting to help out.

I am sorry i am not as much on mIRC, having still some troubles loggin on and the comp reboots every single time i try.

I hope to see you soon there anyway.
Its been a while since i was online there.

I hope noone minds i invited Linda here. :D

Icewolf 23-06-2003 11:55

these boards are public, so everyone is free to post here and doesn't really need an "invite" :)

cu starside
Ice

DeEvil 23-06-2003 19:53

maybe more like introduced her to Legion then invited her =)

So i know what you mean =)

Btw Icewolf is my key still working on Freelancer ?
Haven´t played it for a long time =)

Icewolf 23-06-2003 22:48

we only tried Freelancer one time for MP, wasn't really fun, so we never played it again *g*

cu starside
Ice

Slayer 26-06-2003 09:55

Well, im noob too, and i want be accepted into the Legion core too, so welcome for us :D