Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=2370)

DeEvil 25-03-2003 15:00

Finally here..

...I have joined this Forum.
Did not know it was open for joining until this day :D

I have been trying to get to be a member of Legion since i started playing PA R2.
I was thrown into a Legion-gal at the end of the round i just loved it, stupid and ignorant i did not know where i ended up and did not know alot of the game, so i did not make any friends and i did not know what IRC was even...

After that...yeah...i have just been a good idler in your channels for about 2 years and know...woaw...i am here... 8-O

I know you guys don´t play PA anymore, but i just can´t get rid that feeling of proud of at last entering your forums.

So i know little about your Alliance and i hope i will make a good contribution to it, by this forum and in different games...

Right now, i am playing Freelancer...
I like it, but hope it will expand to more greatness...

Well, i will not bore you ppl with me and my feelings, i am just glad beeing here...

Hope to see you guys out there... DnD is my nick on IRC

Best regards from a proud DeEvil,
DeEvil

Ps. Hey Athena...jag har äntligen hittat hit :yes:

razor 25-03-2003 17:44

Hi welcome

DeEvil 25-03-2003 17:57

thnx Razor
feels good to be here
:yes:

Ninja 26-03-2003 09:54

hello there

DeEvil 29-03-2003 10:54

hi Ninja :)

Athena 30-03-2003 21:51

Welcome m8!

:D

steam 30-03-2003 21:58

welcome :)

enjoy your stay

DeEvil 30-03-2003 22:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Athena
Welcome m8!

Its thnx to you Athena, i found my way in here...

Quote:

Originally posted by steam
welcome :)

enjoy your stay

Thnx Steam

:yes: i will do my best to please you all :yes:

DeEvil 02-04-2003 23:34

I am trying to make me a siggeh-bannie, but having some troubles to get a nice looking txt on it that suit the banner...

The background now consist with a fire-pic, but it doesn´t really look so good yet...

Trying to learn me PhotoShop, but i guess i have a long way to go until i can make them really nice =)

If there´s anyone willing to help me out i would really appreciate it :yes:

so the banner isn´t done yet, alot of work still

Blyr 03-04-2003 01:07

what's goin on bro

we need more americans in this forum :) hahaha crazy euro's

just my two credits

Lantador 04-04-2003 09:20

Welcome! :)

And clearly we don't need more americans ffs!! :D

Poppa 04-04-2003 13:17

Hm arent you Devil (yourbiggestnighmare) from Finland?

Quinn 04-04-2003 14:03

Quote:

Originally posted by Poppa
Doesn't sound like it with IRC nick 'DnD'

Blyr 04-04-2003 16:15

if you want fire, i'm good with it :)

send me an email glack404@aol.com i'll be glad to make a banner for you.

and if anyone else wants a banner feel free to email me just tell me if you want anything special like logos or fire or your name or whatever.

heres an example of what i can make
|
|
|
V

DeEvil 04-04-2003 21:52

Quote:

Originally posted by Lantador

Thank you Lantador, it feels great being here as i said before. You guys are my heroes =)
My Roman gods:D

I have been waiting since Round 2 to get into Legion as i said in the beginning.

Quote:

Originally posted by Blyr
if you want fire, i'm good with it

send me an email glack404@aol.com i'll be glad to make a banner for you.

Blyr, i will send my half made banner right now.
Thnx for helping me out =)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Poppa
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn
Doesn't sound like it with IRC nick 'DnD'

No Poppa, Quinn is right. I am not Devil. I call my self DeEvil ( read " The Evil ")
And i am not from Finland, i am from Sweden, but it is almost the same except i don´t understand one word of what they say...

My different nicks thrue my presens on the IRC has been many, so ppl don´t know who i am sometimes, but i know them...

My different nicks thrue my life as an idler has been:

Dreamer
DeDevil
DarkAngel
Nebiros
Roar
Da_Devil
DnD ( short for DeEvil_n_Dead )
DeEvil

and somemore i don´t even remember anymore. But i think it is a good thing to keep the same nick from now on, so ppl can remember me in the future:yes:

DeEvil 28-04-2003 03:17

Finally bought Warcraft III and Half Life Generation. The last one 'cause i didnt find my other disc´s. Well, it was a bargain so it doesn´t matter that much.

But i have high hopes for WCIII.
Theres a lot of people that speak very well of the game, so this night i gonna play like a maniac... :yes:

Any suggestions in playing it would be great, so i can kick some arse on net later when i have get into the game. :D

razor 28-04-2003 07:20

wc3 is kinda old now

there are better alternatives i think that are more recent tho wc3 isnt a bad game as far as i know

Johnny Rico 28-04-2003 13:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Lantador

Hey!!! Americans are better than Rebels!!!

;)

DeEvil 28-04-2003 18:00

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
wc3 is kinda old now

there are better alternatives i think that are more recent tho wc3 isnt a bad game as far as i know

yeah i know :yes: just haven´t had the time to buy it and play it before. But i like these kinds of games.
And i like the new Hero features in it.

But now i have had my eyes for Diablo II for a long time and even that one is getting old...
:=)

I can´t keep it up with gaems realeased, i think i need to vlone myself really soon...

The new DeEvil-sheep perhaps :D i heard dolly, the cloned sheep is dead so perhaps they are willing to clone me now :=)

Any one know of a nice strategie faq for WC3 ?

quote:
Originally posted by Rico

Hey!!! Americans are better than Rebels!!!

;)

and excatly who is those rebels ??

8-O :D

DeEvil 02-05-2003 19:29

I got bored at wc3 very quikly, so i went off to the stores and now i have bought a new old game that i have missed totally...

Diablo II and the expansion LoD

Now i just miss it to play it with you guys where are you ??

/me looks around abit worried :no:

Johnny Rico 02-05-2003 19:32

Let me know if you need any diablo help. I have a few high level (90+ characters) that are collecting dust atm. I can rush you through most of hell solo if need be. Or if you need info on what to train etc.

JR

DeEvil 12-05-2003 07:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Johnny Rico
Let me know if you need any diablo help. I have a few high level (90+ characters) that are collecting dust atm. I can rush you through most of hell solo if need be. Or if you need info on what to train etc.

JR

Thnx Rico.

Thank you most kindly.
I have been playing Diablo2 alot now since i wrote this and have learned me alot of stuff and meet alot of kind people that i play with.

I would love to play with you also sometime. I usually hangout on closed to try out new mods, and when i go to closed i am on the Europeen Gateway channel LoD SWE, but i encountered a virus of some sort and had to clean my comp, format the hole hdd. So i am gonna restart my chars there...

And thats also the reason why i haven´t been online in mIRC ( like if anyone noticed me being gone ) :rolleyes:

Now everytime i start IRC, my computer reboot....
I have tried to install it once moreand other different things...
None work...

Gonna keep trying tho...

:yes:

Until then, Take care all...

:=)

LilMissSweden 06-06-2003 22:38

saknar dej

;( saknar dej jöööö :yes: I'm glad you got invited to here... also glad you invited me.... did i find you or was it you who found me? normally i dont like "players" but i think i'll just put up with YOU... since your so darn cute !!!:rolleyes: *puss* / Din Duva (Linda)

razor 07-06-2003 13:33

Re: saknar dej

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissSweden
;( saknar dej jöööö :yes: I'm glad you got invited to here... also glad you invited me.... did i find you or was it you who found me? normally i dont like "players" but i think i'll just put up with YOU... since your so darn cute !!!:rolleyes: *puss* / Din Duva (Linda)
how you doing ? ;)
(- Joey from Friends)

LilMissSweden 11-06-2003 12:26

Joey

who are you? i'm doin ok.... Friends huh? what? / Linda.

Icewolf 11-06-2003 12:34

lol

"Friends" = sitcom
"Joey" = one of the characters :)

btw. i am not sure if i want to know what you mean with *puss*

And who invited you where? *g*

cu starside
Ice

MonstaH 11-06-2003 16:22

Welcome

LilMissSweden 14-06-2003 14:04

explanation

"puss" in swedish is *kiss* in english.

DeEvil invited me to this place (which I am very glad of).

Right now i'm trying to figure out how to get one of those "sign pic's" up after i am done typing (a problem i will deal with later).

I usually just play Diablo II, so i must admit i dont know what "game" your talking about there IceWolf ?!

Anyway... attaching a new pic of me.... since ive worked out how to *lol*

I havent really understood what this place is all about yet but hopefully before i die or make too much a fool out of myself - i will.

*hugs* /Linda (LilMissSweden)

razor 14-06-2003 14:25

Re: explanation

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissSweden
"puss" in swedish is *kiss* in english.

DeEvil invited me to this place (which I am very glad of).

Right now i'm trying to figure out how to get one of those "sign pic's" up after i am done typing (a problem i will deal with later).

I usually just play Diablo II, so i must admit i dont know what "game" your talking about there IceWolf ?!

Anyway... attaching a new pic of me.... since ive worked out how to *lol*

I havent really understood what this place is all about yet but hopefully before i die or make too much a fool out of myself - i will.

*hugs* /Linda (LilMissSweden)

its just a gaming community, in theory - thats wot we have in common - we play games

tho its also about having fun with a bunch of ppl online which over the years (for me at least) ive gotten to know

MadeMan 14-06-2003 15:33

hmm wanna welcome me to?

Im a wc3 player and an everlasting pa player.. played to much maybe..

razor 16-06-2003 09:40

sure,

how you doing ;)

welcome :p

DeEvil 23-06-2003 11:06

Well Welcome to you too.

JR it would be fun to see you around on bNet for Diablo, but i guess your on US server, that would make me to have to create a char on that server also, but thnx for your assistence about wanting to help out.

I am sorry i am not as much on mIRC, having still some troubles loggin on and the comp reboots every single time i try.

I hope to see you soon there anyway.
Its been a while since i was online there.

I hope noone minds i invited Linda here. :D

Icewolf 23-06-2003 11:55

these boards are public, so everyone is free to post here and doesn't really need an "invite" :)

cu starside
Ice

DeEvil 23-06-2003 19:53

maybe more like introduced her to Legion then invited her =)

So i know what you mean =)

Btw Icewolf is my key still working on Freelancer ?
Haven´t played it for a long time =)

Icewolf 23-06-2003 22:48

we only tried Freelancer one time for MP, wasn't really fun, so we never played it again *g*

cu starside
Ice

Slayer 26-06-2003 09:55

Well, im noob too, and i want be accepted into the Legion core too, so welcome for us :D

montie 26-06-2003 16:31

DarkAngel.. i knew a darkangel from round 4.. mr toileto's(toilet) mate.. your not him are you?

]x[ 02-07-2003 15:59

Lo DnD long time no see m8 :)

DeEvil 02-07-2003 20:59

Quote:

Originally posted by ]x[
Lo DnD long time no see m8 :)

**** ]x[ ****

How´s everything ?
Hell yeah, long time none seen at all... :D

i miss mIRC´in all day long...
can´t still seem to get it to work the way i want it... :mad:

Still every time i start IRC up my comp reboots...
Dunno what more to do...:rolleyes:

So most of the time i spend playing Diablo instead.

Gateway Europe, DeEvil is my acc there is you want to get a hold of me. I believe you can send mess to other gateways also but don´t know that command yet.... will check it up tho´... :yes:

I hope to see you all soon on irc soon again... i miss seing a pissedoff sigrid....she is so " awsomely " in every single way ( yeah yeah, i know it´s not a real word, but it is my word, well borrowed from a dear dear friend of mine )

I will try and reformat my hdd soon and then try again on mIRC.

Btw i want some Legion-news how Legion-players are doing in SWG ..... anyone who can tell me? ( hmm strange sentance there :dead: )

LilMissSweden 03-07-2003 11:04

Awesomley...

dear dear friend.... moi :yes: so how are ya'll doin? Summer in Sweden is starting slow... we've had alot of rain and stuff... but it aint all that bad... perfect gameplaying weather hehe :=)

Does anyone of ya'll know where i could put up my avitar for free? I cant put it up on my homey :no: bc it doesnt give me a gif or jpg ending. (http://groups.msn.com/LindaSweden)

Will attach my siggy to this post and if any of ya'll know how to help me out with this... please holler at me oki?

For all the Americans on here: Have an awesome summer dude!

For all the Canadians on here: Have a great summer eh!

For all the aussies on here: Hows the winter comming along? :=)

And for all the rest of ya'll... get out and get some sunlight... get a tan... fall in love (I have) .... get a new part for yer comp's... either way you decide to do it.... do it good!

*hugs* Happy gameplaying and have an awesomley good summer.

// Linda. ("LilMissSweden" (or) "DeEvilsDuva" > on Diablo)