Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   SWG Legion Enlistment (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Formal application ^_^ (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=5570)

Korpen 01-11-2003 00:24

Formal application ^_^

Well, I haven't been disappointed so far. You guys are great, so are you interested in another TKA amongst you?

I'll probably only join PvE events, as big PvP raids are too taxing for my present connection (that might change in a couple of months). But besides my connection gripes I've had a blast playing with you and I hope I get more chances as I apply now and maybe can read the guild chat in the near future? =)

Icewolf 01-11-2003 03:04

*sigh*

Quote:

To apply you will need to make a post :

- Which tells abit about yourself and/or your character
- Which explains why you want to join Legion
- Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would mostlikely vouch for you
- What you could do for Legion
- What timezone you are in

Leviathan 01-11-2003 04:37

heh Ice he did an non formal introduction before this - Explained everything - Talk to him alot on Irc and hes a great guy - Really funny too - He has my support. Vouch.

Korpen 01-11-2003 08:40

From an earlier post, to remove confusion ^_^

"Hi everyone.

This is not an application in the sense of I want in now, but more an introduction of myself. I've been on the lookout for mature active guilds since I moved to Eclipse, mainly swedish one. But I bumped into Halaster and it went from there (actually overheard him speaking of you).

My name is Mattias Högkvist, I'm from sweden and 27 years old. I work part time in the health care and is basicly a net game addict =)
I've prevously played TFC for 2.5 years (as [MsA]Karm) and EQ for 3 years (Galaak Sk and Xasbus enc on 7th) and have started to invest my time in SWG.
I'm kinda disappointed in the static content so far but all else rocks. And I'm convinced the static content (dungeons, missions etc) will increase eventually. This game looks like the first months of EQ right now in that sense and look how far they've come.

I'm looking for people to play with, that appreciate maturity and teamwork (although it's fun to behave childish at times . This guild seems promising, and even the recruitment rules appeal to me. Don't want to get too much of a brown tongue though, I want to get to know you guys first as you surelly want to get to know me. ^_^"

Still playing TFC btw, Icewolf?

DiabZ 01-11-2003 15:25

great guy. Helped me alot when i started out as a med, and given me alot of pointers. He's been in several hunts and performed good each time. Vouch

^sFw^ 01-11-2003 18:24

yeah a good addition for sure

Vouch

Malagant 01-11-2003 18:53

hes nice and always willing to help. also he knows his way around pretty well. And hes going Doc / TK :D

vouch