Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My sigs: which you like best? (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=10260)

patsz 26-06-2004 12:01

its a fun, also military, sig though scorp :)

Xenius 28-06-2004 03:27

its nice and ok :) until i get some real skillz

.few_BLiTZ 30-06-2004 06:31

Coo coo... well now thanks for all the feedback. Nice sig by the way. The key to photoshop is getting the most out of the layer and blending.

LilMissSweden 16-07-2004 20:25

which one?

:)

Personally i like # 3 the best (wish it was clearer).

Hope everyone on here is having fun playing all the games out there. I've kinda stoped playing at the moment. Havent played in a while 'cause of working-out & apartment hunting.

Hopefully i'll join some of you for a game somewhere.

Untill then... be GOOD or be awesome at it ! ! !

"L" ( http://groups.msn.com/LindaSweden ) UPDATED ! ! !

montie 18-07-2004 17:26

ahh yes, the DEvil lover? ;) long time no see :p

razor 19-07-2004 07:39

i think that is ex lover, montie :)

Lo there, LilMissSweden, indeed long time no see

LilMissSweden 20-07-2004 12:58

EX

Quote:

Originally posted by razor
i think that is ex lover, montie :)

Lo there, LilMissSweden, indeed long time no see

Yes indeed.... very much EX ! ! ! That guy was a gold digger.

Lo Razor... how ya doing? I was going through my Fav's and thought i would come on here.

Add me on msn if you wish: chaquluine@hotmail.com (but i dont use that one as e-mail)

I hope everything is okay with everyone else on here. Summer is here but it sure doesnt feel like it.... BUT.... PERFECT gaming weather !!!! ;)

*take care all*.... Montie.... nows your chance ;) LOL

*goner*

"L"

Zak 20-07-2004 13:24

Re: EX

Quote:

Originally posted by LilMissSweden
Yes indeed.... very much EX ! ! ! That guy was a gold digger.

I thought you were kinda poor heh

LilMissSweden 20-07-2004 16:10

Re: Re: EX

Quote:

Originally posted by Zak
I thought you were kinda poor heh
LOL... me poor? well "he" kinda made me poor for a while.

And who doesnt have money problems? I want a Koenigsegg, the newest Mercedes Sports model, the most hightech advanced computer, a horse, house by the sea in Sweden, Spain, West Indies and California. I wanna eat lobster 5 times a day etc. LOL

... but noodles go down too i guess LOL

Peace!

"L"

(ps. did i mention i want a Koenigsegg?) hehe :yes:

Leviathan 21-07-2004 01:27

heh considering DeEvil is a basically a member now Id say ill believe what hes said prior in another thread (SWG forum section) - and after seeing alot of the spammed MSN group messages that Ive got in my spam email - sometimes I flick through those and wonder whether your just a plain ole con artist... - my 2 cents - wont be getting a relpy back from me either so dont bother.

razor 21-07-2004 13:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Leviathan
heh considering DeEvil is a basically a member now Id say ill believe what hes said prior in another thread (SWG forum section) - and after seeing alot of the spammed MSN group messages that Ive got in my spam email - sometimes I flick through those and wonder whether your just a plain ole con artist... - my 2 cents - wont be getting a relpy back from me either so dont bother.
You also keep my love letters ? :p

LilMissSweden 21-07-2004 13:13

Quote:

Originally posted by Leviathan
Levi you are so intitled your own opp. If your a member of my msn Levi... you get mail from the settings YOU have chosen... so the "spam" is your own doing... just go in and change your member settings. Easy. Next time you feel like putting you 2 cents in... holler at me and i'll give you a dollar... maybe the post from you would be nicer.
I'll say this: DeEvil is a AWESOME teamplayer when it comes to games... he is good with computers & a very careing in game player who takes good care of his team mates... as far as girls go... in real life... i dont have anything good to say. Respect that.
I'll probably have something good to say when ive gotten the money back that he owes me from opening a phone line and internet for him... about $500.
It's not who to believe or not... its about allowing people to have their own opp's in what ever they have experianced... right?

I didnt come back on here to talk about him... i'm glad he's out of my life .... so lets drop it.

thanks.

"L"

Leviathan 22-07-2004 00:50

Isnt that $500 other ppls that have sent it to you via your MSN beggings? - razor, plz do your mod thing cos I wont fold on this and dont really wanna waste my time.

/me sets mode ::biased view::

Zak 22-07-2004 01:51

Unfortunately for you few_blitz, the conversations got a little off-track, so im going to do as suggested and close the thread, to stop any further arguing and the like.