Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How nice, my old enemies :) (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=9922)

Akroma 02-06-2004 23:48

How nice, my old enemies :)

Hello there Legionnaires!

I had a hunch The Legion still existed, and I was right at that. I used to play Planetarion, up until the point where it required a fee to play the game. I used to belong to Elysium there, so that makes us (former) arch-enemies. Right now I'm mostly involved in playing Sacred, but I'm really anticipating World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. I just though I'd say hi!

]x[ 03-06-2004 00:26

lo

Icewolf 03-06-2004 11:40

i prefered the times where Elysium was our ally - lo to equinox, wherever he may be :)

and hi to you as well :p

cu starside
Ice

Xenius 03-06-2004 11:44

lo

lo former Elysium guy :)

Watson 03-06-2004 12:11

Re: How nice, my old enemies :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Akroma
Hello there Legionnaires!

I had a hunch The Legion still existed, and I was right at that. I used to play Planetarion, up until the point where it required a fee to play the game. I used to belong to Elysium there, so that makes us (former) arch-enemies. Right now I'm mostly involved in playing Sacred, but I'm really anticipating World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. I just though I'd say hi!

heh, I remember Ely

Can I join Ely please, yes ok here is access to our server, and forums.

Was just too easy to spy on them, not as fun as tuna tho :D

but lo ely guy

patsz 03-06-2004 12:24

watson is funny :)

hello there ely guy :), if been ely aswell, r4/5 legion > * though, so nothing changed :D

rofl

z3n 03-06-2004 12:54

Ack, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IN WoW ALSO ! Hi btw. :)

razor 03-06-2004 13:26

Hi there

Equinox was my buddy. We were both in the same alliance in r1. So many years ago heh. Too bad i lost him out of my sight :(

Didnt know u knew him Ice

Icewolf 04-06-2004 10:32

i met equinox when shortly before i joined FoL in rd3 and joined a private channel with warbat, Ramp, thor, equinox and some other guys. I must admit i didn't knew who all those guys where at that point, because i just started playing that evil game :)

But that helped me to get into FoL and later into Legion even when i started in a newbie cluster c106 *g*

Always liked chatting to equinox, he was good player a nice guy.

cu starside
Ice

Zhukov 04-06-2004 14:28

Equinox still drops by on netgamers.

montie 04-06-2004 15:48

Re: Re: How nice, my old enemies :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Watson
heh, I remember Ely

Can I join Ely please, yes ok here is access to our server, and forums.

Was just too easy to spy on them, not as fun as tuna tho :D

but lo ely guy

tuba? they pwned ely :p (lo to golf and m00k wherever you may be)

im with z3n's other comment :D

Link 04-06-2004 17:56

lo ely guy

wish I had stayed around pa after rnd2 :/

Precursors 04-06-2004 18:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Link
lo ely guy

wish I had stayed around pa after rnd2 :/

you can still join us in #pa-team :D

montie 04-06-2004 19:30

hardly the menacing force of yester year though eh ;)

Akroma 04-06-2004 19:37

Staying up night after night, awaiting an attack, or planning and executing them. sending messages to each and every member to cover eachother... The good days of Planetarion, although it was rather sleep-depriving. You people are no longer involved in PA whatsoever?

TeHaR 04-06-2004 20:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Icewolf
i prefered the times where Elysium was our ally - lo to equinox, wherever he may be :)

and hi to you as well :p

cu starside
Ice

same was nice with u as allies *wants bank #cantina* :p

razor 05-06-2004 12:16

Quote:

Originally posted by Akroma
Staying up night after night, awaiting an attack, or planning and executing them. sending messages to each and every member to cover eachother... The good days of Planetarion, although it was rather sleep-depriving. You people are no longer involved in PA whatsoever?
I think some are playing the current round but the majority quit a long time ago. A bunch are into SWG now and most are looking forward to WoW as far as i know

We also have an ao division but that wasnt founded on former PA players. They are a good guild in ao from wot i heard but im not too familiar with teh game

Watson 05-06-2004 12:27

Yeah Montie, Tuna did own.

I actually liked being in them, but I jumped ship at a good time to attack em :D

Dirty fkers let other tuba's attack me, and defend against me, so I left