Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mannoroth (PvP)->Cho'gall (PvP) Moving? (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=19877)

Alaa 13-06-2006 00:53

Mannoroth (PvP)->Cho'gall (PvP) Moving?

I was thinking of moving. Alot of guilds are moving there whole guild there. You guys thinking of it. I am going to sleep of it tonight. I was wondering what you guys were think of it.

Relifex 13-06-2006 00:57

Can't you people leave us alone =(, probably gotten 50 pm's today wether we move or not.

Empress 13-06-2006 00:58

No we wont be moving. a 3 day window isnt big enough for us to consider it.

Molotov 13-06-2006 01:15

Also moving to a west coast server from an east coast server isn't going to help our euro member's latency much unfortunately, even if there are fewer players on the server.
As much as i would like to consider a move we'd need a much longer time window to move the whole guild, both in terms of the actual transfer window and the notification of a transfer being made available :(

Iminay 13-06-2006 02:52

and that server name sucks
I mean, bob wont even be able to spell his own servers' name...

icarus 13-06-2006 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iminay
and that server name sucks
I mean, bob wont even be able to spell his own servers' name...

..and what makes you think bob can spell Mannoroth ?

Alaa 13-06-2006 06:04

I did not know it was a West Coast Server....This puts doubts that I will move there.I talked to a few people in Cho'gall. They said its hard to find groups for BlackRock and raids are tuff to put together....But wait time of BG is good they say. They also all said rare lag.And they say they dont remember the last time there server want down....But this could all change becasue alot of people my be going to there server. And maybe Mannoroth will become alot better for us now that people are leaving it.

I going to mail everyone on my Ingore List and ask them to leave the server. This way I can be more Happy in Mannoroth.

Lastly I want to join your guild "Victuri Te Salutant". I can't do that from another server.Oh Sorry if you get 50 pms. I did not mean to start any kind of nagitive uprising.

Leviathan 13-06-2006 06:31

Send Reli more PM's - he <3'z it o so much.

Venethor 15-06-2006 13:11

As most of you have heard already, Venethor has moved over to Cho'gall, and I have mixed feelings about it still. I miss you guys, but I would have also missed the new friends that I have just started to get to know in tDS. Shahsbear is still in VtS, I hope you do not mind, so that I can log on occasionally and talk with you guys while leveling the next great hunter to steal phats.

Venethor

Molotov 15-06-2006 13:46

you sadden me greatly frend :(

Gaijin 15-06-2006 14:36

the new hardware, which were deployed with the new realms rock!

Molotov 15-06-2006 14:40

Also it now seems, so many alliance have transfered they all have 30-45 minute waits for bg's where as the horde are now enjoying insta queues, heh.
I also thought cho'gall wasn't on new hardware, but was one of the last batch of servers brought up on the old hardware, meaning it will probably be one of the last to be updated, but again i may be wrong.

Tasali 15-06-2006 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molotov
Also it now seems, so many alliance have transfered they all have 30-45 minute waits for bg's where as the horde are now enjoying insta queues, heh.
I also thought cho'gall wasn't on new hardware, but was one of the last batch of servers brought up on the old hardware, meaning it will probably be one of the last to be updated, but again i may be wrong.

Cho'glol is on new hardware, and yes, the alliance population is rising steadily, and yes, bg queues have gone from instant to 30+ minutes in a 24 hour period.

it is also on central time, not pacific.

I predict the sort of bg queues we have on Manno, within a week. I also predict lag will start to kick in during primetime.

Iminay 15-06-2006 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasali
Cho'glol is on new hardware, and yes, the alliance population is rising steadily, and yes, bg queues have gone from instant to 30+ minutes in a 24 hour period.

I predict the sort of bg queues we have on Manno, within a week. I also predict lag will start to kick in during primetime.

all while manno will improve
suckaaaas :rolleyes:

Soly 15-06-2006 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venethor
As most of you have heard already, Venethor has moved over to Cho'gall, and I have mixed feelings about it still. I miss you guys, but I would have also missed the new friends that I have just started to get to know in tDS. Shahsbear is still in VtS, I hope you do not mind, so that I can log on occasionally and talk with you guys while leveling the next great hunter to steal phats.

Venethor

wtf vene, fired!

Molotov 15-06-2006 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasali

server was west coast not central afaik

Alaa 16-06-2006 02:00

WHo cares if Manno is not on New hardware. It will be on New hardware before 1.12 patch. and it seems the Cho'gall on new hardware is not dealing with its Prime Time lag well. I made a toon on there a few days ago and it seems that it lags alot aournd 7:45pm. It seems its a pretty good idea to stay at Manno. Chogall is getting alot of new members. And I am sure our BG wait will improve once all the Hpye has passsed. I have allready mailed everyone on my ignore list to please move to Chogall.(Using alt).

Venethor 16-06-2006 02:06

I have not lagged at all on Cho'gall at all so far, I hope it stays that way.