Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Our newest member, Perkeo (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=14436)

steam 08-03-2005 09:50

Our newest member, Perkeo

Omg !

Bist du das perk ?

Legion ist wie rauchen man fängt doch immer wieder an :)

DiabZ 08-03-2005 10:19

long time no see you crazy chef!

Gaijin 08-03-2005 10:54

wtf PErkeo!!!!

<- bandit

lets have a beer d:

Horus 08-03-2005 11:31

i met perkeo in the underground yesterday

lol, fuck! its really him! :p

refuse to go on a beer with me but makes an account on the legion boards :p

razor 08-03-2005 11:42

heh, glad he still thinks of us peons ;)

Gaijin 08-03-2005 13:04

Quote:

Originally posted by Horus
i met perkeo in the underground yesterday

lol, fuck! its really him! :p

refuse to go on a beer with me but makes an account on the legion boards :p

guess everyone would sign up on the boards than having a beer with you (:, btw horus were you sleeping in the subway again?

Icewolf 08-03-2005 13:55

Perko ffs! I mailed him some time ago asking what he is doing, but he refused to come to Legion IRC again, i really hope he changed his mind, i want Legion breakfast and Formula 1 talking again!

cu starside
Ice

DiabZ 08-03-2005 14:52

he went to the darkside (ie. Fury), so he knows he'd be flamed to the ground if he came on irc! :D

still <3 him though

Perkeo 08-03-2005 19:25

OF COURSE!

It's me of course, or do you think i allow anyone in the internet to use my name?

I dropped in by case, don't know what i was searching for.

Meanwhile i am not unemploed anymore (FUCK! that was a bad time). I work as software engineer in Vienna. I am married also (hear hear!).

About the Fury thing: Sorry guys, i was really really pissed, but i think we can forget it. That happened 2 years ago.
When i was in Fury i stopped playing in the middle of the PA round because i saw that a job is much more important that fookin gaming.
To be honest: in my heart i felt something like beeing at home when i was on the forum.

I already mailed to Icewolf some greetings, but sorry guys, i forgot soooo many names (of course after 2 years no contact).

Watson, are the leghumpers still on the road?

T.L.A. FOREVER!

Hobbie: still making signatures?

Grendel and Rampage: Everything still under control?

Horus: I think you fooker told everyone that i am married, or?

DiabZ: Feel leghumped :D I have still all of my counter-slap-scripts.

razor: Drink a beer on me.

steam: Yes, you are right with the comparison Legion/smoking

Icewolf: I didn't refuse to come to IRC because i don't know that you invited me - LOL - You didn't write anything about IRC in the Email ...

The only problem i have: i don't play the games which Legion plays, lol
I only play CIV III alone at home and RTCW, if i have time a bit. So i think a return is impossible.
Nevertheless, a bit of contact is good.

Icewolf 08-03-2005 19:29

Re: OF COURSE!

Quote:

Originally posted by Perkeo
Icewolf: I didn't refuse to come to IRC because i don't know that you invited me - LOL - You didn't write anything about IRC in the Email ...
That was sometime last year when i found your website with some old Legion meeting pics :p

Perkeo 08-03-2005 19:30

ooops ... I forgot that ...

Zhukov 08-03-2005 21:33

Hola Perkeo :)

(if you remember me, I left long before you though hehe)

(me waves to the others, particulary Horus)

DiabZ 08-03-2005 21:57

Wow, you're married! Grats bro, that was unexpected! :D

Carpeia 08-03-2005 22:53

Hey Perkeo! :)

Long time no seen etc!

Gratz with the wife and all! :)

Still watching the F1 like a madman? And maybe finally found out that schumi is the best? :P

patsz 08-03-2005 23:19

hola, you dont really know me i think, i buggered you lots in r6 for invites to attacks gehe :D (in the end i think you just gave me clearence to #attack1 or summin, rofl :)) neways i joined in between 6 and 7

welcome back? :)

Axis_WLF 09-03-2005 14:26

Good to see you again. Congrats on the marriage and job that is really nice.

We have plenty of former fury peeps and PA is sort of a forbidden topic so I highly doubt anyone will pick on you for that.

Perhaps in the future you can join the ranks again it would be nice.

razor 09-03-2005 14:48

Yeh, congratz on the marriage, Perkeo

I also contacted you a long time ago if i recall correctly when i saw yer email addy in my Outlook when i was cleaning out my mails. It was a while after we quit PA. I think you stopped by on IRC back then for a quick visit, but i missed that. Glad to have you back. I dont think it minds much when an oldtime member like you joins us again but doesnt exactly play any of the current games legion is involved in. Its a community. A bunch of ppl already know you so no need to be present 24/7 in the games we play (i mean, thats my view on things). I might cancel my WOW account too since i dont have much time to play but as far as i know that doesnt mean i get booted off these forums and out of legion.

And you know, pancakes are a good bribe for Rampage ;)

TeHaR 09-03-2005 16:41

heh