View Single Post

Old 10-01-2003, 15:18   #7
Precursors
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally posted by AirDrawn
There is kind of a problem on Imperial Conflict where MASS ELITE ALLIANCES are strictly forbidden, and not allowed. Myself i am not a player of the game but know friends in high places on there. But yeah id love to see VTS climb the ranks and batter all the newbies on there. Work out how it works, which aint hard, and then build build build, and tata ICP
Your information is totally wrong. There ARE mass elite aliances all rounds. Sometimes same alliance is on top 3 rounds in a row. Though one thing is forbidden : 3 alliances grouping their attacks on same enemy, which is done (hard to prove the coordination). Also, difficulty varies a lot from gal to gal where as Milky Way players mock Andromeda players for being newbies, tho there have been very tough rounds in Andromeda. It is not repetetive at all, even more strategy to be applied than in PA (concerning the ground,air,ops being seperate). You can customize your race & bonuses. Some go as bankers, so supply food for entire system, some do only ops and some go air/ground only for best offence/defence. Having a map for the galaxy, and being able to have/invade more than 1 planet is also fun, you organize your attacks to how you plan to expand your alliance. I had 128 planets at end of round once. There is also a galactic market where people sell excess resources or buy when in need. The market effects the game so much that some people end up in top 10 only by using the market over a day.