View Single Post

Application/Look Out For
Old 10-11-2003, 14:14   #1
GRiM

Application/Look Out For

Just dropping a message to all the members of LegionHQ that play SWG. Just recently purchased the game and have been spending too much time playing. One of your members Dj_Complex mentioned your clan VtS to me and I have seen a few members in Theed. I am extremely interested in joining a clan, not to plunder resources but to assist in missions and help crush rebel scum. I am moving up in the experience department and I am planning to be a master marksmen/artisan by december.

The character I play:
Ju-GGER Grimrod (Zabrak Male)
Basically just want to eliminate rebels and help out the clan I am in by creating weapons for them.

Why do I want to join Legion?
Basically I know one of your members and have heard of your raids on rebel bases and hopefully I will be able to help in future attacks.

Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would mostlikely vouch for you?
Dj_Complex, is the person who told me about this as I mentioned above but I can promise you that I will be a great help in time to this organization. I cannot forsee anyone not vouching for me after they have played with me for awhile. (So please add me to your friend's list).

What you could do for Legion
Mentioned before I want to craft weapons, mine resources and use my marksmen skills to kill all that oppose us.

What timezone you are in
GMT (Live in the UK)

The only question I have is that I ask all members to add me to their list and send me a message when you are online while I am so we can hunt some rebels or do some group missions together.
Look forward to seeing you all online soon.

Ju-GGER GRiMRoD