Thread: SWG Strategy
View Single Post

Old 20-02-2003, 04:19   #20
Johnny Rico

I have been researching SWG for the better part of the last two months. I had thought about starting my own player association as soon as I heard about the concept, but then realized that I didn't know enough people with whom I would want to be allied that share my enthusiasm and commitment to the game.

As a result, I started looking into the alliances which have already been registered on the SWG boards, and found the Legion. I first asked my one friend who has a significantly ranked presence on another mmrpg, and he spoke very favorably about the Legion, and how the Legion plays.

After checking you guys out myself, I saw from your forum and your postings that you guys play the way I like to play (serious but fun), and figured I'd have nothing to lose by introducing myself to see what kind of reception I'd receive. By the way, all of your hospitality is extremely refreshing, and VERY much appreciated. Thanks!

I hope that answers your question, and BTW you are free to tell me to shut up any time you want ;) Attorneys have an awful habit of being long winded, and I fall victim to the stereotype.

"Fleet does the flying . Mobile Infantry does the dieing"
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you. -- Lt. Jean Rasczak.