Thread: Hey old SWGers
View Single Post

Old 29-08-2006, 02:46   #6
MonkeyD Luffy

I'm back in school, along with the other two (different schools). I tried to message you in wow not too long ago bd .... but yous were AFK!

Ever since Mal'Ganis kinda died out for us... we all moved to Maelstrom (but since Jeggy and lyriel quit). Mal'ganis was kinda like bleh because we didnt know many people. We were gonna make some serious chars. on manno, but when i got back from japan.. i figured id be so far behind i just went to the new server w/ them.

I dont know who all still plays SWG or moved on to wow, I was kinda sad i initially quit SWG :( But rumor has it the game isn't what it used to be ;_;

Odd enough story, I don't know if you all remember louie sparza or not... but his IG wife (Ihelia (first miss galaxy on eclipse?) was actually on the same WoW server as myself before the guild disbanded. I thought that was something interesting for the old school SWGers :P

Anyway! Nice to see some of you are still around. And *coughBiggDoggcough* my Aim/MSN/Yahoo are still all the same, so say hi sometime!