Thread: hmm
View Single Post

Old 28-07-2004, 08:04   #11
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally posted by Valhalla
Though it might suck a LOT of 18 year old guys need to get away from their mom and dad to get some experience.

I enjoyed the army. Served 12 month up north blowing shit up, shooting with AG-3 and laying/clearing mines.
Sit here today with a blue drivers license for a band wagon and a certificate of military explosives. Not the stuff i need every day but still ;)

Big Bada Boom!
To be honest I would actually nto be that fussed it it was just the guys but the thing Hawk showed us is Males and Females heh -

I mean I know my sister couldnt handle 10 minutes of the army before she hung herself (speculation :p) - I dont really think a girl who wants to be a model or somthing really needs to do 2 years in the service possibly getting fucked up heh -

I dunno, lots of variables but It is pretty gimped if its somthing you dont want to do.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist