View Single Post

My application :)
Old 13-10-2003, 16:48   #1
Dr-MarkGreen

My application :)

A little bit about myself will probably turn into a 5 page story hehe, so I'll do my best to give you an overview about my SWG life without going overboard.

I bought SWG last month because I got fed up with what was going on with AO, mainly the nerf on my doctor and I was looking foward to trying SWG because like most people, I enjoyed the movie series. Much to my surprise I got hooked to the game and I now have been playing non-stop whenever I can. I started out on the bloodfin server where I made a droid engineer. I liked making stuff for a few days and then started getting sick of it. I decided to start a new character on Eclipse named Dr-Mark Green mimic'ing my AO doctor's name. I had debated going Combat-Medic or Doctor because each had their pros and cons. Upon reaching Master Medic last week I decided to go Combat-Medic because they are superior in a PvP environment and I convinced myself that I could always train a few skills of the doctor tree if need be. Today I am about halfway to Master Combat-Medic (4/1/1/4) and I have also obtained Novice Carbineer through my hunts and missions.

I want to join legion because I'm looking for a nice solid group of players to call a family and/or friends. I have noticed that a lot, if not all of the people that I look up to as good and mature players have that <VtS> next to their name. Playing in an environment filled with those type of people makes my gaming experience much more enjoyable and I'm sure most of you can agree.

I found out about Legion through Ti'Keb who I asked after watching a duel. I am uncertain just about who will vouch for me, I'm sure some people have seen me running around in Theed defending citizens from the dirty rebel scum or in the medical center lending my services to the wounded. Its those people who I target to approve of me as a person.

As I stated above, I think of legion as a family. And as a part of this family you should be a contributing member to promote the wellbeing of others. So that leaves me with this question, What can I do? Well I can do many things. I plan on obtaining most of the doctor tree when I reach Master Combat-Medic and with that comes the ability to buff other players. So if part of my family is weary or just needs a buff for some reason, I can pledge my medical abilities to benefit them in anyway possible. I have also been asked several times to assist my fellow imperial factionmates with raids on Moenia, Coronet or other "rebel" cities. Once again, I will use my medical abilities to both of our advantage whether its healing while they tackle on a rancor or hurling a mind disease at their enemies while they knock em dead with firepower. It doesn't just have to be combat though. I am a very nice person to talk to. I seem to be a good listener, so if anyones having any problems, I can listen and suggest solutions if need be. And most of all, I will do my part to make Legions gaming experience as fun as possible.

I am currently in the Eastern Standard Timezone (GMT -4).

Look foward to getting to know more of you and enjoying SWG! :)