Thread: Shadowbane!!!
View Single Post

Old 28-04-2003, 13:17   #39
Johnny Rico

I am terribly addicted at this point played for 12 hours yesterday and 10 the day before.

I have my character up to 26 atm. Just got backstab. Hopefull I'll have enough time after work the next few days to get r3. Just trained backstab to journeyman. But am out of $$.

Met some r30s guy named Kofi. He punked me and a substantial part of King's Cross yesterday. Was /info ing that a group was looking for help, and summoned me when I answered, only when I accepted I was summoned into a world of hate and death, and was left to respawn with no $$. LOL Only lost about 3K. Then I started talking to the guy, and at 1st he was ready for me to go on a rant about how I would get him etc., but instead I started chatting him up.

To all out there who are bored with whatever game you are playing, although I am b no means claiming that SB is the best game that ever was or ever will be, I definitely think you all should check it out. Over the weekend there was a huge guild war between the members of Lantador's guild the R30s and virtually everyone else on the server. From what I've been told they punked the R30s on Saturday, so yesterday there was a little R30s style retribution and they destroyed an entire player city. Burned it to the ground literally after slaughtering the entire town.

Any questions post them here (until we get our own private forum of course)

That was another attempt to get one for us in case you hadn't guessed!

JR
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you. -- Lt. Jean Rasczak.