Thread: WoW, AO or SWG
View Single Post

Old 11-03-2006, 12:51   #20
Gaijin
Legionnaire

game mechanic wise wow is one of the best games i ran into. you can logon and just start doing whatever you like. the biggest shock will most likely hit you at level 60, when everything turns into a grind fest and loosing interest is a question of time, if you dont like the raid aspect. (figure out how to kill mob a by doing x to trigger y so you can do z)

eve has one of the worst game mechanics. the learning curve is very steep but with help of other players ( very mature and helpful community [first thing i noticed, when i started playing it] ) youll get into the game quite fast. from then its up to your choice how the game will evolve. its a game where you write your own story without consuming too much time. your character progress skill wise, even if you cant logon for months.

in eve ppl you play with restrict what you can do compared to games like ao/wow where you need a certain level to participate. i started pvping in the game within my first week and that got me hooked with the game (:

first kill, first death will be remembered ^^

ps.: click the link in my sig to get a sneak peak into eve (: