View Single Post

Old 21-10-2006, 18:34   #7
DeEvil
Legionnaire

omg! this bring back soooo much memories its scary..
DrK_Assassin in ROCK was the one guy that i had most to do with..
i was in the alliance ROCK and now when i read about it.. wooo i need to close down my comp quik!

omg omg omg.. the memories that just this site brings up.. didnt know there was a site like this out.

after some arguing inside ROCKjunior ( for the new members ) i left and took some with me and started my own, allied with ACID and a alliance that was called LOST.. our main purpose was just to build large quantaties of ships to help the others.. oh how sneeky we awhere back then..

i remember one time when we set up a full scale attack against one of Legions gal´s.. it didnt end very good. me and a irl friend where the only ones not send any ships to aid in the battle, cause i was hooked on trying to become a Legionnaire and so was he...but we did defend when Legion counterattacked instead, wich resulted in major loss for us..

our little team was internally called assasins ( from the DrK_Assassin from ROCK ), we called ourselves angels of death. one guy in Elysium was also in a part of a friendly alliance called Keepers, think his name was Sun Tzu.. him and i usually talked all night on irc and sent music and stuff to eachother.. heh he sent me the entire book of Sun Tzu "Art of War" thrue dcc..

I asked him alot of Legion, and i was fkín obssessd by u guys.. hehe

so many names just flashing in my head.. Tyroka, taa ( think he was called theangryangel), therealmig etc etc...

hmm now i have drifted alot away from the topic.. sry, but i couldnt help it when u brought all this up =)

omg i need to go and clear my head with something strong..

glenfiddich i hear should be very good for your or something

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"

Last edited by DeEvil; 21-10-2006 at 18:51.