View Single Post

Old 22-11-2014, 13:56   #34
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

To crash or not to crash, thats the question.

The war is about 5 days old and I think we won it. We are sort of solid ranking #1 and inferno dropped to #4 with people leaving and going in vacation mode. Its safe to say we played it well.

This seems to be the time when people get lazy or bored….. and we lose value due to fleets crashing. Now i never crashed a fleet ever before, and could not understand why on earth people crash. Even the most experienced players seem to crash 400k value and i never know why.
Well, this morning was hectic. Take a look at my galaxy overview:

And thats just a few planets, it doesn't quite fit on the screenie. Terrible day for incoming and I have been moving fleets around. BF apparently has pissed of half the universe and we have incoming from CT, Hu3hu3 and Newdawn. Total overkill on the galaxy and thank you Napoleon for saving a wave for me.

However, while sorting a fleet to defend against a fleetcatch and trying to ask if its not needed in galaxy maybe my kids start to fight over the xbox. I walk of. I sort them, make sure its peace again, walk around and suddenly realise i have an attack landing…...only to find my co fleet crashed terribly.
So...lesson learned. I always claim i never crash. Well, I do!
I find it especially annoying for the alliance. I see people trying to cover a wave of incoming on me and save value and score, and then they see me crash stupidly afterwards. Thats not how you win a round. Sorry Munkee, my bad here. And i wont just judge any crashed anymore...I considered myself quite carefull with fleets and it happened still....

I AM SORRY

I am a N00B I am.

to be continued

quote of the day comes from the p3nguinpage. there are several quotes there. I find them nice .

i dont understand ppl crashing
We DC incs, not one person.
Everyone here has a brain, so use it

Last edited by sigrid; 23-11-2014 at 00:02.