View Single Post

Old 14-07-2005, 02:48   #4
Horus
bunny

i try to answer a few of your questions:

server: mannoroth (US-server)
new characters: all of us create new characters all the time..., so you should never be alone.... and if you need help lots of lvl 60 (max lvl) are willing to help out!
how fast goes leveling: well, at the beginning it gets very fast and you can get used to the game and character.... then it slows down and the last levels go really slow
there is this dirty command "/played" you can check how much time you played with the character... i think when i reached lvl 60 it was like 15 days (playtime - almost scary)
but since you will have expirienced players around you all the time it will go a lot faster cause they will know where to finish which quests....
equipment: not a problem until you hit 60... we have a very organised lootdatabase where you can request stuff... you find the link in the wow-section
payment: no, actually i dont care cause i pay 25€ in 3 months! if i go out on a saturday evening i pay 3€ per beer.... so that makes 8 beers for 25€ - instead of going out one day in 3 months i play wow and there i get my money back (yeah i always count in beers - thats normal here in austria)