View Single Post

and old VtS/VeA Member is back!
Old 22-03-2004, 07:20   #1
The_Archangel

and old VtS/VeA Member is back!

Hey everyone! (I still have some VtS and Legion banners canbe upload they're really cool)

Well Im back after 2 years absence (almost 3)... man I miss this game so much...

For ppl that don't know me and for those that did, can remember me.

I played as a n00b player on R2 at the end of R2 I got into Willzzz
in round 3 I join a Legion tagged Galaxy and after that in get into VeA, R3 was a total ownage in my Top Galaxy, so after that I became friend of lotz of ppl, I think I've lost my memory but i don't remember my galaxies exactly. I keep Playing till round 6 and In that time I had this experience:
BC, Galactic Commander etc...
I had Friends in elysium, nosex, NoS, Wolfpack, Fury (even they were enemies)

I remember this ppl: hope some are stil around.

BiggDogg, Rampage, HobbieRogue, rumad, Petru, (ppl from Starship from 24th cluster), Grendel, Maddix, Agamemnon, Dirtball (yeah those BC what nice job we did), Axis_wlf, __Thor__, Seduzer, Tina, Aviendha, Perkeo etc....Im sure If see a Legion nick again I will remind him!!!
Valhalla m8!! How I can forget you...!
Well hope some 1 still reminds me...I won't ever forget lauching fleets and organizing that stuff and 3:00am daily!!!!

:D I will put my VtS banner ASAP!

(Iam a 1k Plus Frozen Throne Orc player some if any1 plays that game u can track me on Azeroth with VATECH nickname)

oh that Legion christmas banner :'( Im gonna start crying now haha and that HQ came back from WP...sight....

How I learned to write as european... (FFS!!!)