Thread: WC3 clan
View Single Post

WC3 clan
Old 24-09-2002, 11:01   #1
Lazarus

WC3 clan

So is there an actual legion wc3 clan, or is it just a room where vts people hang out when they play. If there is a clan then I would love to join it. Playing with friends is one of the best ways to learn, especially as they are less likely to quit if they dont like who they are paired with.

Does anyone here still play SC, or BW? I was in a pretty good clan on those games, and it was one of the most memorable gaming experiences I have. The commradeship you get from working with team-mates against other clans is such a great feeling. It is also pretty addicitve, especially if you are better than everyone else :)

Actually I still need to practice on wc3, I still can't seem to beat other people to those all important rushes. I really need to refine my game start technique, because I know that is the most important part of the game. A good start can make the difference between a win and a lose. It is that simple.

If anyone can give me a little advice on starting techniques i would be most greatful. I had a great one for zerg on sc&bw, but that game was quite different, as units were a hell of a lot cheaper. And you could have an army larger than 90 food.

Oh, and while I am on the subject, anyone care to mention their favourite UMS (or mod) WC3 maps? I like zone control and hero wars/gladiator. What I would really like to see is something like golem, or ling/zeal/marine maddness, with propper mass attack triggers, and upgradable weapons/armour. I have seen so many shoddy wc3 attempts at making these maps, and have yet to see one that is anywhere as addictive as the sc ones.

Ok, I have probably bored you all to death by now, but I have nothing else to do for 2 hours...