View Single Post

a small update of the past 24 hrs.
Old 14-11-2014, 20:31   #22
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

a small update of the past 24 hrs.

#
I have defended Deras but pulled 2 mins before the tick as I would loose 2100 pirates and 70k value while he would still lose roids. He totally emo'd out shouting “when the fuck i would finally learn how to play PA.” He in fact ment…”when the fuck do you finally play it the way I demand you to and in MY benefit” As you all know he ran into the wrong person for that shit. Nobody's Bitch i am. This bitch is bigger than your ego Deras. CLASH!

# I had to launch a frigate fleet at LT 640 and a Fake Fr at tick LT 641. I mixed them up wich resulted in a pull because i was piggying the wave before me and my team-up landing the co (fake frigates) alone. Major mess-up ...I felt so incredibly stupid.

# Dogg asks me to prelaunch def. Im In bed already on my phone. Supposed to launch at 8.6.6. but mistype (sigh) ending up deffing 8.6.7 (Dogg himself). I must have this subconscious desire to defend him..i hope he feels flattered. Shit .

# Dybi needs defence eta 6 anti de. He tells me that at 06.55. By the time this command reaches my still sleeping drain its 08.02. I launch eta 6. We find out the mistake when the attacker is eta 4 and i don’t pop up on galscreen. He lost loads of roids. I am so sorry.

# I HAVE AMAZING NEWS. I AM IN TOP 100.
Top 100 of most launches that is. Ranking 39. I know im active but i do think they count all those misscalced prelaunches also….

# I am a n00b. I am .

Last edited by sigrid; 14-11-2014 at 20:41.