View Single Post

Ap bapeluubaaaa (application)
Old 15-12-2003, 20:46   #1
AllFather

Ap bapeluubaaaa (application)

Intro....
Well, after beeing bugged repeatedly about it, i figured out i could trow in an application from vts, but due to some indivduals (hello rids :p ) not liking my sparkling personality (:p ) im quite sure im gonna be blocked :=)

Here it goes anyways:

Personal information
Name: Thomas
Place: Bergen, Norway (gmt +1)

SWG related..
Ingame char : Antesignanus Bergen (AllFather was an illegal nick).
skills:
  • Artisan : engineering 1, Survey 3 (4 in a few hours).
  • Marksman: Rifles 3 (4 nextime i go hunt, lack 7k points),Pistols 3, Carabines 3, Ranged support 3.
  • Scout : Exploration 4 (saving up CH points), Hunting 3, Survival 1.
  • Medic: Novice (havent had time to test it out yet).

I started on artisan today, and im playing to go for arcitect to test something out thats not "hack and slash" like most classes you can choose in SWG.
I Will prolly drop medic, keep scout, become CH, keep pistol and/or carabine) and artisan, as sometimes you need survival skills and hunting skills :yes:

What can you do for Legion?
Well, basicly anything im asked, i will try to the best of abilities, and wont stop until told so or i run out of credits for cloning :=)

Well, thanks for "reading" anyways, and eventough i doubt i will get in (eventhough it would be fun), atleast i gave it a shot :)

Regards

AllFather
(thomas)
And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him. - (Numbers 22:22)