Thread: Shadowbane!!!
View Single Post

Old 24-04-2003, 11:15   #21
Lantador

Since no one from Legion was playing I joined a guild called "The Regulators" on Scorn, they are oldschool PKs that I know from Atlantic/UO 5-6 years ago.

The Regulators are sworn as a sub-guild to the nation Rolling 30's (R30s), led by Bone Dancer, which is the main PK Nation on the server, also having SUN, TheMercs and a lot of the other most hardcore PvP guilds out there under their wings.

As opponents we have House of Sagacious (HoS) and a lot of other topnotch antis. Scorn so far has been the server with most pvp, quickest levelling, and most city sieges already.

We recently raided Baishi, one of HoS main towns with around 200 vs 200 people in the battle, including Siege Engies and shit. It was awsome.

But, no doubt, R30s u wanna get in. They got the best town, best location, and control the best levelling spots.

When cross-server raiding opens, it will be really interesting to see what happens! :)

As for myself, I made a Mage/Assassin, and went for the Blood Prophet Discipline Rune.

I can stealth, hide, backstab for insane damage, cast 3 different DoTs one with snare and one with stam drain, one excellent DD with Stun, I can recall, teleport, shield myself, heal myself, and have a health regen spell. Furthermore I can black mantle enemies so they cannot be healed, and I got stun immunity.

Downsides are not too many hitpoints, and weak in melee (dont do much damage when not backstabbing). On the other hand I have an insane defense rating, and I am hard as hell to hit for warriors. I believe my template is the best in the game. Oh and I also get a Darkspawn pet at level 50! (Still only level 47).