View Single Post

Old 21-07-2004, 13:13   #30
LilMissSweden

Quote:
Originally posted by Leviathan
heh considering DeEvil is a basically a member now Id say ill believe what hes said prior in another thread (SWG forum section) - and after seeing alot of the spammed MSN group messages that Ive got in my spam email - sometimes I flick through those and wonder whether your just a plain ole con artist... - my 2 cents - wont be getting a relpy back from me either so dont bother.
Levi you are so intitled your own opp. If your a member of my msn Levi... you get mail from the settings YOU have chosen... so the "spam" is your own doing... just go in and change your member settings. Easy. Next time you feel like putting you 2 cents in... holler at me and i'll give you a dollar... maybe the post from you would be nicer.
I'll say this: DeEvil is a AWESOME teamplayer when it comes to games... he is good with computers & a very careing in game player who takes good care of his team mates... as far as girls go... in real life... i dont have anything good to say. Respect that.
I'll probably have something good to say when ive gotten the money back that he owes me from opening a phone line and internet for him... about $500.
It's not who to believe or not... its about allowing people to have their own opp's in what ever they have experianced... right?

I didnt come back on here to talk about him... i'm glad he's out of my life .... so lets drop it.

thanks.

"L"