View Single Post

Old 20-11-2014, 12:28   #29
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

WHEN TWO TRIBES GO TO WAR

Ok….soooooo, with about 2 weeks to go P3nguins ranking #1. Quite a lot of old Legion and Fury in there. Willzzz being HC obviously made quite some of us join there.. Inferno seems to be the other ‘old-school’ alliance. Sk8az, Storebo, Idler, Zhil, elviz ...and quite a few more have their home there. And somehow we don’t get along. Alliance wise. We do have a lot of fun and some jokes in #legion, so if you ever want to say hi..we are there.

I am attacking and defending and attacking and defending… Getting the hang of playing Zik again, with an awesome steal . Had to rebuild the Thiefs but man, what a co fleet I have!!!

We were slowly building up to a war with runner up Inferno. Personally I think munkee is the king of politics. P3nguins napped so strategical I barely have to suffer when my galaxy is ripped apart. And my galaxy sure suffers...Sunday NewDawn hit and I had zero incoming, mondaynight it was Conspiracy Theory doing a lousy job trying to get some roids. Seen a few crash and burn…..clearly not the best alliances around when it comes to attacks. Our one and only CT member Gide (usually drunk or otherwise intoxicated) however went nuts in his alliance channel because they never asked or told him, wich resulted in him being banned several times (story of his life) while screaming they should not attack us as we are way too active anyways. THAT then resulted in his HC saying they better “sing another warsong” then. I guess thats why I am looking at a total overkill of CT fleets on my galaxy this morning, and this time also 4 fleets on me... Yo Gide! And as far as bad landings concerned, my GC did rename our Galaxy into “Kings of Crash”. I think so far I am the only one with my fleet intact.

Monday the war started. And somehow I am not really in it. After this build up to insane fleetmovements I was sort of excited, got that special feeling you get when your alliance is king of the Universe. We all remember that dont we:)
But on that very day my launches failed due to inet problems so I had fleets home, and while entering PA that morning I had the feeling I was in the middle of something really big, and everything and everybody was swirling around me but I came to a full stop myself..An Eye of the storm thingie. ....and all I did this day was 3-fleet defending my galaxy and everything was relaxed and at peace there. In the afternoon some Fleetcatching made it exciting after all. Yesterday I was 3-fleet attacking and my BS fleet unintentionally landed on Storebo. (sorry , grin)
I had to find myself a third target afterwards as my co-fleet one went in Vacation mode.

23:30 munkee sigrid for ure post on legionhq
23:30 munkee this is a real low day for pa
23:30 munkee when ppl go in vac to hide from inc
23:30 sigrid writing as we speak
23:31 sigrid my "two tribes go to war" episode
23:31 munkee its like realising the girl u fancied is ure cousin.. and u can no
longer go there

Ended up landing 2 out of 3 attacks wich is quite ok against Inferno targets.

We are in the middle of this ‘struggle for power’ (hello round 2) and things change. We have spies which results in just about all info leaking and nobody trusting each other anymore, access being removed and the openness praised before is closing down rapidly. Its amazing how a wargame brings out the worst in people! But this also means we are either very good or our enemies are extremely bad as despite some spies leaking info we still are better then them.

At this moment I am landing a bs attack, just pulled the frigates due to heavy resistance on inferno side and unfortunately my Co halfway the uni because I had to defend a fake attack just before sleeping……just another day in PA... Still having a LOT of fun.

I am not sure how this war with Inferno will end. Looking at Ultprime with a massive amount of roids and their resources stockpiled and BF doing quite well….how much ahead do you have to be to last unill the end?

In Dutch we have a saying which translates a bit like this:

When two dogs are fighting over a bone a third one will come by and run off with it.

Lets hope that's not the case here!

to be continued.

Pic of the day:

For 1 tick I have over 1k roids!!! Lost 25% a tick later... oh well:P

Last edited by sigrid; 21-11-2014 at 23:26.