View Single Post

Old 13-04-2006, 23:13   #42
Bociwen
Night of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas
Beliefs can remain covert, while symbols allude. It's like giving a nod in a direction rather than outright acknowledgement. It's certainly possible.

There's no need for all the expletives my unhappy friend. I know your motto and I've been fascinated by it for some time, but simply because it's Latin doesn't imply a direct link to the Romans. As for the term Legion, it has an authoritarian connotation, which was enough for me.

A question is not a display of ignorance. And an apology for "my notion being wrong" was offered beforehand. Sorry it's a little difficult for YOU to see beyond your blinding righteousness, hypocrite.
You know, my initial reaction to your call of hypocrite was one of iritation, a touch of anger, and a desire to just do everything in my power to make you feel as peeved as I do. But here's the deal; you walked in here, and instead of asking the simple question "hey legion, where did you guys get your motto/logo from?" you decide instead, to be joe smartypants and make your assumption. You even go so far as to apologize, in advance, for the insult you decided to throw at this entire community. Not only does this not even begin to justify the comments, but it also shows that you already knew your assumption to be untrue, yet you went ahead and decided to show us just how ignorant you can be.

I can tell you right now that this shows to me you are not the quality of person we should affiliate ourselves with; furthermore I will do everything in what power I have to see that you do not become part of this community, as I fear the implications and trouble your lack of forsight and common sense may bring us.

Good luck with whatever the hell it is you do, I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.