View Single Post

Old 13-04-2006, 23:16   #45
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon
How about the fact that out of a rather large amount of symbols, you chose the only one you actually knew had had one meaning you didn't like, and then elaborated this point by inventing false links to the SS in our name. I would at best have called your theory here an uneducated guess at first, but the fact that you still don't get it, means that you are impressively stupid and stubborn to boot.
I made no false link. I was asking if there was such a link. There's a difference between statement and query. I was very careful to make this distinction in my first post. Sadly, there's always a few sitting around waiting to baselessly justify their superiority by labeling others as stupid.

And what thread have you been reading? I've acknowledged what many of you have clarified for me, that your symbol is indeed derived from ancient Rome. I only say that regardless of intent, one has always to be aware of the multiple connotations of each symbol, Nazism being one of them for that which you chose.

Last edited by Gravitas; 14-04-2006 at 10:46.