Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old 19-10-2006, 23:40   #62
Fred
Evil Grunt

Hello Sandsnake and Icarus. Good to see more names I know posting and DeEvil seems familiar and its ironic he is only a reg user but then again I dont the say in who is in and who isnt. That belongs to the heirachy that I am no longer a part of.

As far as Gren closing the thread I am glad he didnt. It isnt just about PA but who you would have as your "Fantasy Legion". This answers Empy's question of her not being as involved as before. Every-one has changing priorities but at heart once you are Legion you are always Legion.

I am glad also to see some names I dont know posting. They may have sidetracked the thread with some spam but have you ever seen a post that was more than 2 pages that didnt have spam?? I cant remember one so I consider it a good thing that some light-heartedness still is around.

There have not been a lot of people actually saying who they would like in their team but a few other people I would like in my battlegroup would be Dimes, Krolle and Kwik. Then their is BDB but he should run his own Battlegroup so would take most of the "DTA" members with him. TiG would be a shoe in to run his own group as well. I doubt the game has ever seen a better BC than TiG. If we start going along those lines then Jonka would also have one. Jonka gets in by default of being in WP round 4. He was one of the most devious BCs and if he set his mind to something he rarely failed plus he could exploit any weaknesses in the game programming. I would also like to work with Carp, Rednutter and a few other 2 guys who rocked.

So if any-one else can think of people they want then how about adding them :D