View Single Post

Old 10-07-2005, 17:24   #4
Maddix
Want to touch my lightsaber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samara
I am not going to beg anyone to join thier guild, I have been asked to join and am not begging to get in. Frankly if I were denied it wouldn't bother me either. I'm no noob needing a big guild to save me... I don't need to join a guild....
I think you misunderstand what it is that an organised guild has to offer (or you have not yet been part of one where you would become aware of it) as membership to our guild is most definately a two way thing.

Do not mistake someone that knows you asking you to join our guild as an invitation from the entire guild. I imagine 90%+ of our members have no idea who you are at all so you should approach an application accordingly and use it to inform those of us who are not familiar with you as to who you are.

From your posts you give me the distinct impression that you expect us to know you (and your reputation?) and want us to beg you to join. If this is the case I suggest you retract your application and consider exactly why you feel the need to be a member of any guild at all, let alone ours. If however I misunderstand your attitude and responses please feel free to edit or repost your application with a little more detail about yourself, perhaps explaining both why you are interested in joining, what you would like to get from being in a guild and how you think you can in turn benefit a guild with your membership.

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Æternals