View Single Post

Application for "sensei" eaze.
Old 28-11-2003, 20:42   #1
eaze

Application for "sensei" eaze.

- Which tells abit about yourself and/or your character
I played SWG a while after beta, but had to quit due to school. Now I feel like playing again, and since I love all the Legion guys I've met earlier, I hope to be allowed to join you :)

Edit: I kinda went off-topic on that. I'm a 24 year old guy from Norway, software coder, general geek. My character is completely new, since I gave away my old account to another Legion member. I'm a human, and a friend gave me a Holocron, so my profession will be whatever that Holocron tells me :) Yeah, I know, I'm a spoiled brat :p Anyway, back to SWG, hoping you'll all love and accept me :)

- Which explains why you want to join Legion
Well, kinda like I said above. You got powerfull guilds, and you got friendly guilds. Legion seems to be one of the few guilds that actually manage to combine both aspects. I gave away my old account to "Levi", so I started a new one now :)

- Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would mostlikely vouch for you
Well, I've known Legion from AO for ages, but I guess I'd have to put Levi as my first name here then, since I know he plays SWG aswell. And a little kudos to icewolf, spent alot of time talking to him during SWG beta :)

- What you could do for Legion
I can be your private spanking monkey. Or well, pretty much be a social and nice guy, that spends alot of time ingame, and that likes to contribute to whatever the guild puts to mind. Be it pvp, raids, xping, socializing, or whatever.

- What timezone you are in
CET & EST

eaze @ #vts :)

Last edited by eaze; 17-12-2003 at 13:09.