Thread: Old versus New
View Single Post

Old 18-10-2006, 00:59   #38
Empress
sugar baby

2 cans and a string ftw!

Hello fred.. ta for the vote of confidence in your "HC list" but well i've pretty much hung up my command hat for now (fictional and otherwise ).

Taking a very long break from wow legion and other games atm. (life just gets in the way of gaming now :/)

I think in regards to legion its changed far to much to do an old versus new as we all have varying degrees of what that really means. ppl like us that have been around since PA those that were part of AO at its earliest conceptions and ofc SWG at the start of us becoming a legion gaming community. All really can claim they are "old" members.

I think at this point we are all either legionnaires that understand what legion is about.. be it the legion elitism but not at the expense of your fellow legionnaires and not for individual gain but for the good of the guild and preserving that family we've held onto for years and those that see us as a means to an end. Those that fall into the first category will be here 5 yrs from now (if legion still exists then) doing what we've always done. cause drama and have fun :p those that fall into the second.. well dont let the door hit your ass on the way out is all i have to say to them.

Ppl have changed, grown up, made life altering decisions over the last 4-5 years since pa has ended and legion has changed along with them. Good or bad, right or wrong .. we've either gotta accept what legion has become or move on. sadly many of our compatriots have chosen to move on.

I am glad tho that you have decided to come back and post again (even the rare irc visit!! omg!) You've been very much missed my friend so i hope you continue to hang around. Besides Bob needs you to stablize him from time to time :o

luv always
Me!

[To patient with magnet stuck in their throat] You're 8 and you swallowed something stuck to a fridge. Darwin says you should die.”
-Dr. Gregory House