View Single Post

Old 13-04-2006, 23:35   #63
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bociwen
You know, my initial reaction to your call of hypocrite was one of iritation, a touch of anger, and a desire to just do everything in my power to make you feel as peeved as I do.
I've been relaxed all afternoon. I find this thread to be very informative and enjoyable, despite antagonisms.

Quote:
But here's the deal; you walked in here, and instead of asking the simple question "hey legion, where did you guys get your motto/logo from?" you decide instead, to be joe smartypants and make your assumption. You even go so far as to apologize, in advance, for the insult you decided to throw at this entire community. Not only does this not even begin to justify the comments, but it also shows that you already knew your assumption to be untrue, yet you went ahead and decided to show us just how ignorant you can be.
Your logic is confined pal.

You're essentially stating that I may only ask questions so long as they are in the most general sense. My reason for asking this question though was to confirm or deny my suspicion. The corollary of any answer to my question would be the meaning.

Quote:
I can tell you right now that this shows to me you are not the quality of person we should affiliate ourselves with; furthermore I will do everything in what power I have to see that you do not become part of this community, as I fear the implications and trouble your lack of forsight and common sense may bring us.
I had no burgeoning desire whatsoever to join this guild in specific, so I couldn't care less what efforts you go to.

As for your assumptions of my character, Freud, good luck with that. You're certainly right that I'm completely qualityless, unlike those raving hyperbolists and sophists clearly not in this thread.