View Single Post

Old 31-12-2003, 14:08   #9
dr.doug
Legionnaire

A lot of the earliest recorded ufo sightings was by allied pilots right near the end of wwII.The majority of which were known as fu fighters if my memory serves me correctly,these craft would fly up close to the allied aircraft at tremendous speed appearing as orange glowing orbs.This would often cause the pilots to return from their targets early and prevent them from bombing a target.

I don't know whether this could be linked to the German flying disks that a lot of people say was a highly secret German project at the time or if they had some form of radio controlled objects or as the pilots reported them as genuine ufo's.

As Annunak stated earlier a lot of the German scientists involved in secret projects were split up after the war and went to various countires most presumably going to the US.

So i think it is possible that the crash at Roswell in 1947 was a craft of earthly origin although it still doesn't answer the newspaper headlines,eye witnesses and the incredibly strange way that the military dealt with the case.After all,if it was a man made flying disk why would it stil be a highly secretive project some 56 years later ?

Then again maybe it was a crashed alien saucer!