Def2K
Monkey Lover

stolen from other thread:

Quote:
As SWG sucks

Hard

long

and monkey cocks.

Besides that, the whole StarWars saga story sounds about as much like fun like sticking glowing spikes of bamboo under your toenails.

The endless grinding and the option to finish a char (get the highest) lvl in 2-3 days if you have the right stuff available isnt much to be proud of either.

The only reason people keep playing is doing DUMB SHITTY REPETETIVE CHEAT SHIT ACTIONS to get a jedi char.

so, yes, WoW will rock hard.
I dont know much about SWG but everything I hear about it isnt somethign that appeals to me.

1 character = teh suq and just a method to keep people busy as its possible to reach highest rank in under a week. But then you need something else and you can get on the grinding train again to do so instead of, conveniently, logging on another char.

StarWars universe: There is this Inmense universe. With cool stuff. AND THEN YOU ARE HUNTING LIZARDS AND STUFF FOR MATERIALS.

Where are teh huge, epic battles? I mean, rebel/ emperials dont seem THAT hostile to me.

The whole Jedi Issue: Total Bullshit. A drag. To keep people playing. Its utter nonsense. The fact that your char can die permanently makes it so that you can only play with people you trust (and know of that they can handle themselves). GO GO socialize.

WoW on the other hand I know jack shit about. Frankly, thats much better then SWG heh.

Besides, Orcs, TAuren and thinghies ROCK. GO GO MAGIC UBERHAMMER.

And I trust blizzard to make it own.

"Sex is the most natural, most beautiful, most wonderful thing that money can buy."

Proud Cultist errr... Fanclub Leader