Thread: approbo no#2
View Single Post

Old 16-04-2007, 12:59   #20
DeEvil
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewolf View Post
IIRC #cantina was our channel where legion members and alliance friends could idle in, I think most legion member only joined because it was mandatory :)
Cantina is our internal global forum :)

Hope you'll get a better connection soon!

cu starside
Ice

Oh k. That channel was more fun the the open one, cause ppl really talked there.. =)

I remember someone called/named Borric? and he and i talked all nights sometimes, about everything and nothing.. but that was long ago.. maybe 4-5 years ago...?

Yeah, i see that Cantina on the forum, but dont have access to it.
But as Sc0rpi0 mentioned, i do have access to SWG on the forums, cause it was easier for me to play the game as i lived in the Legion City and hunted and gather stuff for Legion and defended alot..
I also had access to 1 of Legions storage-houses, so i could put things i have gathered in it.
Thnx Gren, for the trust! =)

I dont play SWG anymore, but i think it is fun to read about whats going on with Legion in the game. I thought it was a really nice game, even with the flaws it had.

Eve... i dont like it that very much, cause i only get lost in the game and dont know how to get back to the trial-area...
But if i was to really learn the game i would prolly like it.
If it better then Freelancer = Defently i would like it... =)

I miss WoW thou ( have both US and EU accounts, paid each month ) but aint playing right now.
Havent tried BC yet thou, except at a friends house...

I really do hope to get my connection back REAL soon!

edit: my ISPN has promised me 3 weeks for delivering 24mbit. ill be back into WoW, board and mIRC then! =)

”Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit”

"Silent leges inter arma"

Last edited by DeEvil; 01-07-2007 at 14:52.